Might as Well Jump

Summary: When a new trampoline park opens up not too far from Yelena and Natasha's place, Clint gets the wonderful idea to take them there. Kate comes along, of course, and before long, Yelena and Kate are wreaking havoc. However, no one would have guessed that the Black Widow herself would join in as well.

   Yelena jumped from trampoline to trampoline, doing flips and acting insane as she barely evaded kids with Kate hot on her heels as they took off through the trampoline park.

Clint had the idea to go visit the trampoline park after Yelena had expressed an interest in going to the new one opening up not too far from Yelena and Natasha's place. Kate, of course, had been very enthusiastic about going as well since she loved to go anywhere that Clint was going due to her overly giant crush on him that Yelena honestly thought was some combination of disgusting and hilarious. Of course, there was also the fact that Kate was just a big kid herself and loved doing somewhat child-oriented things like playing in trampoline parks.

And naturally, Natasha had agreed to go as well since Yelena never really wanted to go anywhere without Natasha with her. Yelena did not even really have to beg her too much before Natasha just grinned, kissing her head and agreeing.

They had only been there at the trampoline park for about ten minutes, but Yelena had already covered so much of the area and had performed so many different flips that her heart was pumping as if she was doing one of her usual workouts.

Natasha and Clint had been waiting in an area outside of the trampolines where they were just watching Yelena and Kate as they ran across the trampolines and jumped very enthusiastically and crazily. Natasha had been playing the role of mom, however, which was not fun at all and Yelena honestly wished that the redhead would just come in and mess around with them. Clint, true to his ordinary demeanor, had just been watching them with a slight smile as he quietly talked to Natasha.

"Be careful with the kids!" Natasha yelled suddenly, interrupting Yelena in her fun, and Yelena rolled her eyes, continuing along as she had been doing all along.

"Cool your heels, poser!" Yelena called in response, and she could practically feel Natasha's eyeroll. Yelena swiftly changed direction as she hopped along across the trampolines.

Kate wasted no time in hurrying after her. However, she was not quite as coordinated as Yelena, and she kept almost tripping as she followed Yelena.

Yelena just ignored her clumsiness, jumping off one of the upward-inclined trampolines as she bounced off of it. However, what she definitely did not count on was Kate being right behind her.

"KATE BISHOP!!!" Yelena cried as she realized she was going to collide into Kate.

"YELENA!!!" Kate screeched, her eyes ridiculously wide with fear. Yelena crashed directly into her and they fell down on a trampoline heavily.

Kate immediately grunted hard, gasping for air as Yelena knocked the breath out of her as she landed hard on top of her. Yelena raised up from her a little, opening her mouth to start fussing at the archer underneath her about staying out of the way.

However, she then realized that the two of them with their combined forces had launched a kid over to a trampoline several feet away. Kate had followed her gaze and as they realized the child was mostly unharmed, they shared a quick glance.

A moment passed before they both collapsed into laughter. Yelena rolled over onto her back beside Kate, holding her stomach as she cackled. Kate was goofily laughing in her typical ridiculously awkward manner, and Yelena finally managed to get ahold of herself enough to look over at the brunette.