My Precious Gift

Summary: One afternoon, Yelena comes bursting through the door after a run with Fanny, positively incensed. When Natasha finds out the reason, she can't stop laughing, just treasuring the purely adorable package that is Yelena.

   "Natashka! Where are you?!" Yelena loudly called as soon as she burst through the front door like a hurricane. Natasha raised an eyebrow from her place lounged on the couch, looking back at Yelena where she was putting her stuff down on the counter.

"Right here?" Natasha uncertainly answered, a little worried about why Yelena seemed to be so worked up. Yelena unclipped Fanny's leash from her collar before stomping into the living room and heavily plopping down onto the couch next to Natasha, throwing her leg over one of Natasha's as she lounged and took up way more space than she actually needed to. Natasha huffed a little, but nevertheless brought up her hand to rest on Yelena's knee, squeezing it gently as she stroked calming circles with her thumb.

"Guess what?!" Yelena loudly questioned, and Natasha curiously eyed her.

"What?" Natasha asked, and Yelena shook her head quickly, throwing a hand up dramatically.

"Just guess!!!" Yelena demanded, and Natasha was quiet for a moment, trying to think of what possibly could have upset Yelena to this degree.

"Um... They're out of slushies?" Natasha questioned hopefully, hating those disgusting convenience store slushies and hating how Yelena practically forced her to take a sip of them every time she got one. Yelena seemed to greatly enjoy torturing Natasha with the nasty beverage, and she always cackled ridiculously every time that Natasha's nose would wrinkle up in pure repulsion.

"No, I got one of those. It's sitting over there on the counter. And you've got a date with it later," Yelena informed her huffily, tilting her head in the direction that she just came from.

"I'm leaping for joy," Natasha deadpanned, sighing a little with the disappointment and the dread. However, she quickly returned her attention to the situation at hand. Whatever the situation was.

"But since I can't guess about what happened, why don't you tell me?" Natasha patiently suggested, and Yelena let out a ridiculously deep groan before proceeding to recount her journey to Natasha.

"Okay, so I went on my run with Fanny, and before I got to the convenience store, I saw they opened this new little clothing shop. So, I swung by over there and stopped in front of the windows," Yelena explained before that indignant expression returned to her eyes.

"And just guess what I saw," Yelena demanded, and Natasha just watched her carefully, not exactly sure what the correct answer to this was but hoping that Yelena would continue her story and answer herself.

"I saw a man's outfit and a woman's outfit in the front window, and both of them were wearing a variation of the same outfit. The man's pants were all nice and full of big, giant pockets that could fit literally all the stuff in the entire world inside them," Yelena explained, and Natasha just watched her carefully, trying to understand the entire story with this.

"But the woman's pants had tiny, little shriveled pockets that are useless as tits on boar!" Yelena announced, pinching her index finger and thumb together with only a tiny bit of space between them as she emphasized just how small the pockets were from her point of view. Natasha could already feel the smirk threatening to tug at her lips.

"It's like," Yelena huffed, almost unable to get her words out because she was so ridiculously angry at this point. It was all Natasha could do not to crack a smile and to try to remain serious. Yelena's cheeks were adorably red and puffed up as she exhaled a gust of air from between her lips. It just made Natasha want to grab her in her arms and pepper her baby sister's cheeks in countless kisses.