My Sweet Girl

Summary: Natasha and Yelena are just cuddling and enjoying their time together in their little house when they receive a couple of unexpected visitors--- Melina and Alexei. The girls are both quite surprised to see them, but Yelena is even more shocked when during their visit, Natasha stops being nearly as affectionate with her as she had been before. Yelena cannot help but think that she has done something wrong. But what could it be?

   "I'm serious, though! Hot sauce is literally the best thing known to mankind besides slushies, sour cream and onion potato chips, tuna fish, and Vienna sausage," Yelena protested, she and Natasha currently in a deep conversation about the beauty of hot sauce.

The both of them were just lounging on the couch, Yelena curled into Natasha's side and pressed as closely as possible as she looked up at the redhead from her position with her head laying back on Natasha's shoulder. Natasha was just gazing down at her with her arm around Yelena, her fingers tickling just barely at the skin exposed on Yelena's side where Yelena's shirt had ridden up.

"You are so disgusting," Natasha expressed with a slight chuckle, and Yelena furrowed her brow.

"What is disgusting about those things?!" Yelena demanded, and Natasha raised an eyebrow.

"Vienna sausages, Yelena? That's horrible," Natasha wrinkled her nose at the thought of them, and Yelena just furrowed her brow with mock offense.

"I will have you know that Vienna sausages are one of the staple foods of my existence," Yelena informed her, and Natasha sighed deeply, shaking her head.

"I am well aware despite the fact that I would really rather they weren't," Natasha admitted, and Yelena just laughed joyfully as she gazed up at her sister, a huge grin on her face. Yelena leaned up, poking her nose against Natasha's jaw, and Natasha rolled her eyes, moving her head down to kiss Yelena's nose quickly.

Yelena huffed a bit, her smile giant, and Natasha returned it easily, her eyes practically growing with warmth.

However, the both of them were soon interrupted by a knock at the door. Natasha turned her head to look at the door, and Yelena placed her chin on Natasha's shoulder as she craned her neck to look as well.

"Who is that?" Natasha asked, and Yelena shrugged a bit. Natasha raised an eyebrow and got up carefully. Yelena hesitantly let her go and resisted the urge to go for the gun that was hidden beneath the couch she was sitting on.

Natasha approached the door tentatively, unlocking it and starting to open it. Yelena was strongly debating whether she should get the gun, but she figured that since Natasha did not seem to be overly nervous and merely cautious, Yelena held back her impulse to go for it. Yelena turned on the couch to watch her older sister carefully in case she needed any help.

Natasha opened it a little at first but quickly let it open all the way as she gaped at the guests at the door.

"Natasha!!!" a loud, familiar voice boomed.

To Yelena's pure and utter surprise, none other than Alexei and Melina were at the door. Yelena's eyes went wide as she took in the sight, and Natasha looked somewhere between shocked out of her mind and horrified. Yelena would have found it somewhat humorous if she was not so surprised herself.

"Alexei? Melina?" she questioned, the words falling out of her mouth as she just gaped at them.

"Hello, my girl!" Alexei happily greeted, and Natasha just stared for a moment, using what Yelena easily recognized as one of those infamous fake smiles that she offered any time she was less than perfectly comfortable with the company she was keeping.