Prank Heist

Summary: Yelena has been working with Peter and Kate quite a bit recently to prank various members of the Avengers. So when Yelena embarrasses Natasha and puts a bunch of unprofessional stuff in Steve's PowerPoint for the latest meeting, Steve kicks Yelena, Kate, and Peter out of the meeting. However, Yelena puts this sudden freedom from the meeting to good use and pranks Natasha with the help of her minions. When Natasha finds out that the two helped Yelena in the prank, she enlists her baby sister to help her get revenge.

   "So, thank you all for coming. Today we're going to be discussing the proposed update for protocol this week," Steve began, and Tony looked as if he were going to sink down into the floor. Peter was sitting on one side of Yelena, and he was somewhere between interested in the fact that Captain America of all people was talking and finding himself bored and trying to sneak looks at his phone.

Clint just sighed deeply but crossed his arms and got ready for the long haul as Kate shifted uncomfortably in her seat next to Clint. Kate had been allowed to come to the meeting this once so that she could start to somewhat better observe how life as an Avenger looked.

However, Yelena just relaxed in her chair and leaned over against Natasha's shoulder, trying not to laugh as she eagerly waited for Steve to pull up the slideshow for today's discussion. Natasha raised an eyebrow as she looked down at her, and Yelena forced away all semblances of humor, nuzzling into Natasha's neck to throw her off of her track.

Natasha quickly softened, and she leaned her head against Yelena calmly, just watching Steve. Yelena smirked a little in spite of herself, pleased with the fact that she had successfully managed to rid Natasha of her suspicions.

Unbeknownst to Natasha, Yelena had decided to have some fun and spice up their protocol meeting just a little by inserting some interesting photos and short videos into Steve's slideshow of boringness. Unfortunately for Natasha, these photos and videos were quite incriminating for her and would likely prove to be quite humiliating for her.

"Okay, so let's get started with our first proposition. This one was offered by myself in regards to the recent shenanigans that have been caused by our resident youth," Steve sent pointed glares at Yelena, Peter, and Kate. Yelena just smirked, waggling her eyebrows playfully. However, Peter and Kate had the good graces to look a little embarrassed of themselves.

As of late, Yelena had been teaming up with Peter and particularly Kate to pull pranks on the Avengers. Kate was surprisingly a good partner in this effort, which surprised Yelena very much. Especially considering the fact that Yelena was not overly fond of the girl or at least not nearly as fond of her as Natasha was.

But Yelena did not even tell Peter and Kate about the prank that she was about to pull now.

Steve swiftly turned on the slideshow, but as soon as he pulled up the second slide where the first real information pieces were meant to be displayed, there was a video that flashed onto the screen. It was a very entertaining video of Natasha baby talking Liho, and she looked absolutely ridiculous and the total opposite of her ordinary, somewhat reserved, and hardened self that she liked to attempt to portray to the rest of the team.

"Is that—"

Kate's eyes widened as she took in the sight, and she almost looked as if she would laugh. Clint was smirking with far too much mirth, but some part of him looked a little sympathetic toward his best friend. Tony's eyebrows were raised, and he looked extremely interested in the video as a huge grin came onto his face. Peter looked like he was on the verge of laughing but he was trying his best to keep it under control. Poor Steve just looked totally bumfuzzled and confused.