Anything for You

Summary: When Natasha, Yelena, Steve, and Tony are on a mission and Yelena goes to help her sister fight off some of the enemy agents, Yelena realizes that Natasha is in a sniper's sights. Yelena, of course, is not about to let her sister die, and she makes a rash decision that causes potentially tragic consequences.

   "Are we clear?" Yelena questioned into the comm-link, hurrying along as she tried to see any of her teammates that needed help.

"A little swamped right now," Steve replied, and Tony grunted his agreement. Yelena let out a small breath, waiting on her sister's reply.

"I wouldn't know if it was clear with all the punches getting thrown at me," Natasha playfully shot back at her, the sarcastic comment coming through in the midst of grunts and sharp breaths as she fought. Yelena immediately smirked a little, relief filling her as she heard her sister's voice and got

"A simple no would have sufficed," Yelena snarked, and Natasha chuckled breathlessly as she fought.

"I'm on my way, Natashka," Yelena told her quickly, making her way to Natasha's coordinates.

Soon enough, she spotted her sister, and she realized that Natasha had defeated the last of the men. Yelena grinned a little, starting to reach up to the comm link and say something snarky.

However, she froze as she realized that Natasha had a red dot on her back that Yelena could easily recognize as a sniper's sight. Yelena looked all around, desperately attempting to spot the person aiming at her sister.

She soon saw him perched at the top of a building, and Yelena felt her heart stopping, her voice caught in her throat and unable to say anything.

But her actions were not stopped, and so Yelena made a mad dash for her sister. Yelena knew she had a very limited amount of time to save Natasha from what would surely be a fatal shot, and she was not aiming on letting the moment pass her by. Not when Natasha had rescued her so many times.

"NATASHA!!!" Yelena finally managed to wrench out of her throat as she jumped for the older woman, crashing into her heavily. The shot rang out, and Yelena felt a sharp, stabbing pain in her gut that was only accentuated when she crashed into the ground directly on the wound, rolling off of Natasha painedly.

"NO!!!!" Natasha screamed, the sound pained, infuriated, and positively wrecked. Yelena took several shuddering breaths, reaching down to her stomach where the pain was coming from and trying to hold herself together as she felt coughs bubbling deep within her.

Several shots came from just above her, and Yelena knew that it was Natasha downing the sniper.

Yelena could not help but whine underneath her breath. Her breaths were becoming a little harder to take in, and it felt like a wetness was collecting deep down in her lungs and throat.

Natasha turned her over, and Yelena let out a small cry, the pain overwhelming in her stomach. Natasha looked like she was close to full-on panicking, and just from the fact that she was actually showing this much emotion about it, Yelena knew that the wound was bad and possibly life-threatening.

"Rogers, Stark, anyone!!! Come in, I have a potentially fatal gunshot wound! Sending my coordinates now!" Natasha yelled into her comms, tapping something on the link as she clutched at Yelena, her hands prying Yelena's away from her wound. Yelena fought her for just a moment, but Natasha soon replaced Yelena's hands with her own, and Yelena let out a low whimper at the pain.

"How is it always us that gets into these situations?" Yelena painedly forced out, mustering a small laugh. However, coughs quickly bubbled to the surface as she brought her hand up to her face to cover her mouth. Once she let her hand move away after the coughs, she saw the blood coating her hand. Yelena could feel the blood rising from deep within her, and she struggled a bit for breath. She could see Natasha's momentarily panic before she forced it down.