✦ chapter eleven.

ೃ༄ "i have warned you several times, haven't i?" ✧──────✧

✧──────✧

it's the awaited day of the tournament. f/n stood alongside silver and sebek— or so it seems. they listened as the announcer started speaking in front of the audience, "ahem... to everyone waiting for the tournament to begin... you have waited long enough and now, it's time for the march of the players!" as the crowd went wild, the announcer continued, "first up are last year's champions! will they take the victory again this year?! our reigning champions, diasomnia~~~~!!!" the crowd went wild once again, it was practically deafening at this rate.

all of a sudden, the spectators are running wild and bumping into people as they panicked and told everyone to step out of the way. the announcer tried his best to keep them calm and stop the sudden occurrence, but it was not working. "the panicked audience is heading towards the diasomnia players...! run away, everyone! please, run!" exclaimed the announcer. "this is bad...! we'll be trampled by the crowd at this rate. protect lord malleus at all costs!" commanded silver.

"lord malleus, over here! lord malleus! ahh!! we won't make it!! we are going to get crushed!!" exclaimed sebek as he and silver got separated from malleus. "ahhh!!! lord malleus~~!!!!!"

...

ruggie towards his dorm mates waiting in the training field of savanaclaw. "i did it, leona-san...! did you see it on the broadcast?" panted ruggie. leona nodded as he joyfully replied, "yeah, you did great, ruggie. good riddance, malleus. i'll be taking the throne this year." the students around him celebrated as ruggie laughed, "hehe, long live the king!!" the savanaclaw students cheered, "long live the king!"

their celebration was cut short when riddle and the rest of group came out of their hiding spot as riddle spoke, "we've heard enough." leona looked at them as he raised a brow, "oh? what's everyone from heartslabyul doing here? i see you've got our first year with you too." he glanced at jack as he asked, "did you transfer to heartslabyul, huh?" jack looked away as he replied, "i can't stand to be by your side today!"

leona growled, "you traitor!" riddle glared at leona as he started speaking, "an act that tarnishes tradition. as heartslabyul's prefect whose motto is 'austerity', i cannot let this act slide." leona snickered as he said, "hey, can you play your little game of heroes of justice over there?" ruggie added, "are you all dazed or something? coming all the way here with your little friends to spy on the enemy?" leona then gave his dormmates permission to play a little game against them, but of course... they did not stand a chance against riddle.

— ❝off with your head!

the famous magic-sealing collar locked on the savanaclaw students' necks as they shrieked, "he's so strong!" another student mumbled, "dorm heads are no joke..." riddle glanced at the group with him as he said, "hmph. all bark and no bite. ace, deuce, can you still manage?" ace nodded zas he said, "we're in perfect condition." deuce agreed, "of course!" leona clicked his tongue and said, "these guys don't stand a chance against riddle." riddle laughed as he looked at the group, "even if you do all this, it's already way too late to help diasomnia!"