✦ chapter one hundred nineteen.

ೃ༄ "i am coming along as his dorm mate, not his guard

ೃ༄ "i am coming along as his dorm mate, not his guard."
✧──────✧

it has been about three hours since malleus and f/n rested in the mirror chamber. they stood in the corner of the room while crowley did some preparations for the dark mirror. once he was finished with his task, he waited a little more for the rest to arrive while engaging in a short conversation with the two diasomnia students.

once the door opened, crowley stood by the dark mirror, initially concealing malleus and f/n from their point of view. the two stayed silent as crowley welcomed them.

"good morning, headmaster," greeted jamil.

"yes, good morning," replied crowley.

"thank you so much for allowing us to use the mirror chamber today," spoke jamil as he expressed his gratitude towards the headmaster's unwavering kindness. his companion, kalim, added more to his statement, "for real, it's a lifesaver!"

crowley smiled at their responses as he said, "it's a major event for asim-kun, after all. i would provide such help for students in need... for i am gracious!"

'there is that unique line of his again,' thought the diasomnia resident as she crossed her arms and slightly leaned on malleus while making sure not to put all of her weight on him. the diasomnia dorm head placed an arm over her shoulder as they waited for their idle chat to be over.

"do send my sincerest regards to your father," continued crowley, "i will also look forward to any souvenirs~"

the heartslabyul student, trey, chuckled at the headmaster's words as he remarked, "as expected of the headmaster... nothing would slip past those opportunistic eyes."

crowley clapped his hands twice as if to signal the end of the conversation, "alright! move along, everyone. refrain from idling for too long. it'd be a terrible etiquette to leave them waiting."

"hm? ah... you must be referring to lilia-senpai. he must've arrived earlier," said jamil.

crowley blinked as he wondered why they mentioned lilia as if they had not known who the invited guests are, "oh? yes, they arrived much earlier and was waiting for you all since then, however... i was not talking about vanrouge-kun."

"eh?" voiced kalim, "it's not lilia? then, it's probably silver."

f/n held malleus' hand and proceeded to show themselves to the group. with a serious gaze and a non-existent smile, f/n looked at them and said, "...good morning."

"good morning," greeted malleus.

"MALLEUS-SENPAI AND LADY L/N?!" exclaimed jamil as his eyes widened. if f/n had the ability to hear heartbeats a mile away, she was sure jamil's heartbeat would be racing too quickly.

however, malleus and f/n paid no mind to his reaction. "you will be departing for scalding sands soon, no? we will be joining you."

"EHH!?"