✦ chapter seventy seven.

"f/n from diasomnia

"f/n from diasomnia."
✧──────✧

three hours before the ceremony. the five met outside the academy with epel riding a white horse, which surprised the other four. however, epel explained that it was a must since princes usually show up on a white horse.

they stood before the ghost guards as they started on their proposals to show the guard that they are not the same as the group earlier. it started with epel, followed by ace, then riddle, and rook.

"your beauty, i want to be your servant of love forever. for you who have been trapped in loneliness for hundreds of years, i shall offer you a song..." spoke rook before he started belting out right then and there.

as soon as he finished, riddle gasped and said, "everyone! read rook-senpai's song vertically!"

"huh? vertically?" asked epel. "even if you say so, i don't remember all of it," spoke grim. riddle sighed and said, "what a waste. you just have to read the song as a writing!"

"...if you read chasseur de beauté's song vertically, it will be read as 'i love you'," answered f/n.

"EEEHHH——!!!"

"i didn't realize...!" exclaimed yuu. "yes. thank you for noticing, riddle-kun, princesse du tonnerre," spoke rook as he smiled at the two. "really, f/n, even your voice sounds masculine... that's some good magic..." mumbled yuu.

"...do i look and sound that weird?" asked f/n. "no! you look great as a man," replied yuu as he smiled at the first year.

"okay, next," called the ghost guard as he glanced at the diasomnia first year.

f/n let out a silent sigh and bowed at the ghost with one hand above their chest, while the other was tucked behind.

"dear princess, your eyes shine like diamonds, and your beauty is unparalleled. your smile is your best feature, and your voice sounds like a sweet melody. however, all are but physical features. your kind heart is what makes me love you even more. i solemnly swear to never wipe off that beautiful smile of yours. i will make you happy and i will never allow a single frown to show your lips. so please, marry me..." spoke f/n.

"w-woah..." mumbled the ghost as he stared at f/n wide-eyed, "that was full of class and it sounds so genuine...! truly like a prince!"

"so we passed the judgement. can you please let us in quickly?" questioned riddle. "but..." trailed the ghost, "your height is too short..."

riddle stayed silent, though his aura felt heavy as he glared at the guard. "d-dorm leader, calm down!" panicked ace, "t-they just don't know what you can do, dorm leader..."

"how dare you..." spoke riddle as his glare at the ghost hardened, "how dare you say those things to me!!!"

— ❝OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!