✦ chapter fifty seven.

ೃ༄ "i missed you

ೃ༄ "i missed you."
✧──────✧

two weeks have passed and everything seems ready. there was only a week left before the festival begins, which made the current week filled with lots of rehearsals. f/n stood in the corner of the room with yuu as they observed the selection team.

"there is only one week left before the vocal & dance championship begins. we will start with the dress rehearsals today," announced vil as he eyed each member in the room.

"wait, will our uniforms do for the actual show?" asked ace. "but of course! we shall take the stage as representatives of our great school, monsieur." answered rook. "moreover, a school uniform is the best choice to showcase the freshness of a boys' group. of course, it has been altered to accommodate stretching and dancing. be sure to thank the headmaster for all this," added vil as he gestured everyone to take a glance at the headmaster who was currently standing with yuu and f/n.

"think nothing of it! it is but an investment to promote—AHEM! i mean... i simply wanted to give you all the best so you can perform without worry," replied crowley as he casually covered up his earlier statement. "a flashier costume would've look better though~" remarked kalim as he frowned.

"beggars can't be choosers," retorted jamil as vil clapped his hands to gather their attention. "enough talking! let's take it from the top!"

"yes!"

yuu hovered his hand over the music player as he signalled to the selection team, "music... start!"

...

as soon as the selection team ended their performance, crowley looked like he was about to burst into tears. "oh... OHH~~!! how wonderful!! what an absolutely brilliant performance! letting schoenheit-kun take care of everything was the right decision! a trendy song, an astounding dance, powerful vocals that work tirelessly to convey lyrics overflowing with a wonderful message! all very top-notch, i dare say!" cried crowley.

"naturally. or have you forgotten what i'm capable of?" replied vil as he placed his hands on his hips with a smug look. "i should expect nothing less from a world-famous celebrity. ah, pardon. truly fitting for your title as the prefect of our school's most beautiful dormitory." responded crowley as he smiled and held his arms out.

"the vdc is first and foremost a musical recital. what songs each school will choose will be a secret until the actual performance. still, i believe that we have a great chance at taking the championships. schoenheit-kun, and everyone from the nrc tribe. please do what you can to snatch the victory away from royal sword academy! show the entire world the beauty that you are blessed with!" exclaimed crowley.

"yes, sir!"

crowley grabbed a bunch of tickets from his pocket and handed them to each of the selection team members. however, f/n received none while yuu received three copies. "oh, i almost forgot. here are the tickets for the vdc," spoke crowley as he handed them the tickets.