✦ chapter one hundred six.

ೃ༄ "did you say fiancée?"✧──────✧

riddle sat silently on his seat as he nibbled on one of the emergency treats, despite its flavour not being to his taste. azul was doing the same as he kept stealing glances at the charging thunderstorm spear. f/n stood up from her seat and said, "i'll be right back. i'll check on jamil and leona... feel free to eat some more. i'm sure they won't mind."

"be careful," replied riddle as he offered a bottle of water to her. 

"oh, no no... it's alright. i'll return as fast as i can. i'm only going to check on them," spoke f/n as she declined riddle's offer. 

"ah... alright," replied riddle.

f/n gave them a short wave and disappeared out of thin air before teleporting to the third tower's hangar. as she expected, leona and jamil sat there as they rested for a while. the thunderstorm spear was installed in its charging station and some of the emergency snacks were laid across the table in front of them.

"it seems you two are faring well."

leona and jamil immediately glanced in her direction, surprised at her sudden appearance. leona then sighed as he said, "it was a troublesome enemy... too cold... but it's nothing we can't handle."

"well, well. you two are quite strong, then." 

f/n walked towards them and eyed the two as she asked, "does this mean i can leave you two on your own?" 

"if you want... but i don't mind seeing you visit me once in a while," replied leona.

f/n deadpanned as she said, "i was not visiting you solely. i was checking on both you and jamil." 

"thank you for your concern, lady l/n," spoke jamil, "just like leona-senpai, i don't mind if you check on us once in a while."

f/n hummed as she said, "i see... then... rest well, you two. you're going to face that titan again the deeper we go to tartarus." 

leona grimaced as he said, "geez... that radish sprout is really troublesome... go and take a rest, diasomnia brat. i'm sure you will be playing a huge role later on, too."

"mhm... then, see you later."

...

f/n teleported back to the third tower where riddle and azul stayed. the two did not flinch at her sudden appearance for they were already used to it. they gave her a small nod as a greeting as f/n sat beside riddle.

she let out a yawn before leaning her forehead on the desk, "three-hour wait... huh... then, let me sleep for a while..."

"ah, before you do, may we check on your blot accumulation?" asked riddle as azul eyed her. 

f/n merely hummed in response as she materialized her staff and handed it to the two dorm heads. azul held the staff as he and riddle stared at the gem, surprised at how little the blot is.