✦ chapter one hundred sixteen.

ೃ༄ "a trip back to memory lane

ೃ༄ "a trip back to memory lane."
✧──────✧

it was late at night and everyone in diasomnia had just retired to their rooms. f/n was no different from them, however, she wishes not to fall into a slumber tonight as she was not feeling weary. 

she sat on her bed with her staff by her side as she scrolled mindlessly through her mobile phone. it was a boring night as she did not have any homework to do, and since she is away from briar valley, she has no pending tasks to complete.

the gem on her staff suddenly glowed brightly while she was scrolling through magicam. her scrolling was abruptly stopped as she shifted her attention to her gem. picking up the long weapon, she looked at the gem and whispered, "what is it this time...?"

...

it was a regular day on the weekend as the five diasomnia students decided to walk down the halls of the school to pass the time, or so they say. malleus was busy with his tamagotchi as he walked beside silver, who was occasionally dozing off on his stroll.

lilia was the slightly cheerful one as he gazed at every nook and cranny of the hall and would point out the littlest details that he could find as if he has not seen them for the past years. sebek was eagerly listening to lilia as he sported a curious look every time lilia pointed at something and speaks.

meanwhile, f/n was silently walking beside them as she kept her eyes straight on the hall. she wondered where exactly their destination was, but did not bother to ask for she knew all they would respond is, 'somewhere'.

how helpful.

their stroll was cut short when azul and the twins met them on the way.

"my, my. if it isn't everyone from diasomnia," said azul as he smiled at the group.

"they're up to something again...!" exclaimed sebek as azul denied his statement. 

"being suspicious is out of the question."

floyd waved at the group with a smile as he said, "we're going around to advertise! today's azul's special product selling tour! the special product for today is this 'shell pillow' right here!"

azul then extended his hands and presented a shell-shaped pillow to the group, "this is a pillow of my own creation. it improves one's sleep quality by stimulating a smooth falling asleep into the deep sleep stage. would you like one?"

sebek held the pillow as the other four circled around him, eyeing the pillow with curiosity as sebek said, "there's no way we'd suddenly buy a pillow...!"

f/n lifted the price tag and silently read its price, "15,000 madol, huh... not so bad. it's under the price range of pillows of the highest quality."