✦ chapter one hundred twenty seven.

ೃ༄ "we would like to request

ೃ༄ "we would like to request..."
✧──────✧

"tsum...?"

f/n woke up and immediately searched for the plush that was usually situated by her side as she sleeps, only to realize that the space where it used to lie is now empty. memories from last night's send-off began flooding back to her. 

...

"well... i guess this is it," said f/n as she held the f/n tsum. the light above the ramshackle dorm made it clear that the gateway to the tsum's world is now open. the military leader looked up before bidding goodbye to her tsum one last time.

"i don't think i'll ever see you again, but it was great to know that i have a counterpart in... uh... a plushie universe," spoke f/n as she waved, "goodbye, little one."

the f/n tsum bounced around before floating away with the rest of the tsums and disappearing into the light above ramshackle. once they were out of sight, the rest of the students began to walk away with f/n trailing behind them. sebek walked beside her and silently let out a yawn, causing f/n to pat his back as if telling him to rest once they arrive back at the dorm.

...

"oh, right... last night was the send-off..." 

the diasomnia lady stood up and spent some time fixing herself before heading downstairs for breakfast until she realized there was no one in the dorm at all.

"...? where is everyone?" questioned f/n.

her question was soon answered by lilia, silver, sebek, and malleus walking through the door and resting on the lounge. she then sat beside malleus and asked, "where have you all been?"

lilia's eyes suddenly widened before apologizing, "...oh! i'm so sorry, beastie. the headmaster called us early today for an important announcement. noble bell college from the city of flowers will be hosting a symposium and our academy is invited! however, only ten representatives were chosen through a lottery."

"...i see," said f/n, "so who are the representatives?"

her question suddenly made sebek sob as he said, "how can this be?! how?! how was it not malleus-sama and lilia-sama, or even f/n-sama, but silver and i who won the lottery!"

"oh," whispered f/n.

lilia sighed as he smiled at sebek tenderly, "lotteries have those who lose and those who win. that's how they work. right, malleus?" malleus hummed as he responded with a smile towards the two, "yes. what is there to mourn? you should be pleased to have been chosen as representatives, even if i did not make it in time to see the headmaster draw the lottery..."

silver frowned as he added, "i also cannot be happy. having just sebek and i, malleus-sama's guards, going to a foreign country... i must apologise..." before silver could finish talking, lilia suddenly spoke.