✦ chapter seventy one.

ೃ༄ "save brother together!"✧──────✧

✧──────✧

f/n, malleus, and silver were lounging around in the common room of diasomnia. malleus and f/n were busy playing a card game, while silver sat there trying not to fall asleep.

"where are lilia and sebek?" asked the first year as they placed their card down. malleus grabbed a card from his hand and placed it on top of f/n's card as he replied, "cafeteria..." f/n nodded and continued playing with malleus, until a diasomnia student barged into the room.

"lady l/n!"

f/n's eyes trailed to the student as they replied, "yes? ...you could've knocked." the diasomnia student bowed his head and said, "m-my deepest apologies! ortho shroud from ignihyde dormitory requests for your presence in the sports field."

f/n blinked in confusion before looking back at malleus and silver before replying, "did the child state a reason why he needs me?" the diasomnia student shook his head and replied, "no, my lady... however, it may relate to his brother's disappearance."

the first year nodded and dismissed the student before handing her deck of cards to silver, "apologies, mal. it seems they need me now. i'm sure silver can play with you."

"it's alright, beloved. stay safe, and remember," trailed malleus as f/n sighed and spoke in unison, "no usage of magic."

"i got it, i got it~" added f/n before planting a short "friendly" farewell kiss on silver's forehead and malleus' cheek, then disappearing on their spot and teleporting to the field.

unbeknownst to the first year, both of the diasomnia students blushed at the sudden affection, but tried to brush it off to continue their little card game.

f/n arrived at the sports field, but before they could make their presence known, their eyes landed on ortho who was charging up his magic energy.

"charging magic energy. aiming for night raven college school grounds. magic beam firing in 5... 4... 3... 2..." spoke ortho before crowley cut him off.

"STOOOOOPPP! do you want to make our legendary school turn into ashes?! magic beams are now prohibited!" barked crowley. f/n blinked in confusion at the sudden situation as ortho replied, "since everybody won't help me, i had to do it."

"...what is going on?" asked the first year, causing everyone to turn their heads towards them. f/n tried to brush off the discomfort from the attention and stared at crowley and ortho.

"nee-san! please help me! brother has been kidnapped by the ghost bride and none of them wants to help!" exclaimed ortho as he rushed to the first year and gave them a short hug.

f/n shortly hugged back before kneeling to match his height and said, "idia has been kidnapped? alright, i'll help you."

"eh? why is f/n willing to help?" asked ace. f/n glanced at the heartslabyul first year and replied, "shroud and my family have been acquainted for a while now. it is only natural that i would help him."