✦ chapter eighty six.

ೃ༄ "i wish

ೃ༄ "i wish..."
✧──────✧

as f/n walked down the interior hallway, a thought suddenly came into mind and coincidentally, they passed by the stargazers group and an irritated savanaclaw student walking away from them. f/n stopped on their tracks right beside deuce as they let out a sigh, "...as you can see, not everyone will be willing to work with you on this event."

"eh? ah, n/n? why is that?" asked deuce. "the students of our school are awfully non-compliant when it comes to our star send-off because they believe making a wish is only for kids... haa... it can be a pain to make them cooperate... please do not let yourselves bend to their attitudes. collect as many stars as you can. if you need assistance, i am more than willing to lend a hand," replied f/n.

"me too! i'll help with f/n," volunteered yuu. "...yuu, i want you to take a break from all the odd jobs the headmaster is making you do..." spoke f/n. "and i want you to rest from all your headmaster duties," argued yuu, "you look really tired, n/n! you don't have to worry about me."

"...i see no point in arguing. we will both be helping, then. oh, i almost forgot... haaa... these are your uh... costumes... courtesy to the headmaster..." sighed f/n, "...the costume is not that bad, but... i believe it's quite flashy for you."

"n/n keeps sighing since earlier..." mumbled deuce. "...sorry, deuce. i hate to admit it, but taking on the headmaster's duties is quite tiring. now, i know i am not meant to work as the school director. i hope he comes back soon," responded f/n.

"i'll make you some tea, f/n..." offered trey. f/n lightly shook their head as they replied, "it's alright... i don't want to bother you... staying away from the office might help me energize. i'll accompany you instead if you do not mind. now... please change into these clothes..."

"yes!"

...

a few minutes have passed and the stargazers are now dressed in the traditional costume. "they're the traditional costumes you wear to show you're a stargazer... they look so cool~!" cheered ortho as he stood beside f/n.

"...you look great. now, do your best to collect the wishing stars," added f/n. "yes, ma'am!" responded deuce. "we'll do our best, acting headmaster," added trey.

"please don't call me that..."

...

"me and yuu will help deuce and trey!" spoke grim.

"i will support nii-san," spoke ortho.

f/n nodded and replied, "...then, i will accompany ortho and idia. see you later, yuu, trey, grim, deuce."

"see you later, n/n!" responded yuu before pulling the diasomnia first year in a tight hug. "ooh~ another group hug? don't leave me out!" exclaimed grim before hugging f/n's leg.