✦ chapter eighty two.

"the theme for this year's fairy gala is

"the theme for this year's fairy gala is..."
✧──────✧

the dorm leaders and f/n continued discussing the current matter as leona suggested, "if we can't convince them, we should get it back by force."

"that would make things worse. we should find a way to get the stone back without getting caught," replied azul. "without getting caught... how about creating a fake one and swapping it with the real crown? there are a lot of replicas used in movies. however, only very few people can spot those imitations at first glance," responded vil.

"indeed, those fairies simply thought of that as a beautiful stone," replied malleus, "they wouldn't have realized it was an imitation if it had the same beauty."

"and how are you going to do that?" asked idia, "the queen is surrounded by strict security. isn't it impossible for us to grab the crown and switch it?"

"the fairy gala is a grand festival, isn't it? then, it should be impossible to keep track of all the participants. it's also not unusual for anyone to get close to the queen on that day," replied vil.

"sneaking into the fairy gala and replacing the real crown with a fake one..." trailed f/n as they glanced at vil, "a wonderful idea, beau roi."

"how do we sneak in, though? it's not like we have magic props that can turn people into fairies or something. can't you go, f/n-chan?" asked idia. "just like malleus, they'll fly away once i step foot into the venue," replied f/n.

"IN STOCK NOW!!!"

"eh?!"

"that voice..." trailed riddle. "acting headmaster and little demons. it looks like you guys are in some sort of problem right now," spoke sam as he waved at the group.

"acting headmaster?" questioned f/n. "you are taking the headmaster's place while he's not here, no?" replied sam.

"as expected of sam, very sensitive when people are having problems... or should i say sensitive to business opportunities," spoke azul. "hihihi~ my secret friend told me," answered sam, "what you guys need now is... this."

sam presented a round cork bottle with shimmering golden powder filled half-way inside. malleus then asked, "is that fairy powder?"

"yes! that's right, handsome little demon with horns," responded sam, "fairy powder or pixie dust is the source of strength for the fairy who lives in the land of fairies. they can't fly without this thing. if there was a fairy from the land that sees this, they will definitely put it on their body. on the other hand... if we use this powder, we can be part of the crew! you could become one of the fairies and sneak into their venue!"

"i heard that pixie dust seem so important to these fairies that they have a gatekeeper to secure the powder. i'm amazed you got your hands on it. how did you get it, sam?" asked malleus.