✧ personal story - sr ceremonial robes.

✧──────✧

✧──────✧

FILE NAME: F/N L/N

╰┈➤ SR-CARDS
╰┈➤ CEREMONIAL ROBES
╰┈➤ PERSONAL STORY

✧──────✧

✿ SR-CARD CEREMONIAL ROBES: PERSONAL STORY 1

f/n patiently waited for her turn at the ceremony as she watched the students get sorted to their rightful dormitory. the next person was a guy with dark navy hair and a spade mark over his right eye before it was finally her turn. her eyes stayed on the boy as the mirror spoke.

"state thy name..."

"deuce spade."

"...heartslabyul."

deuce nodded as he lined up with the rest of his peers. f/n let out a soft, shaky breath as she stood before the mirror. she gently pulled her hood down to reveal her facial features to everyone in the room.

a series of gasps were heard from the new students, though she paid little mind to it. crowley, who was currently present in the room, smiled upon seeing the eldest l/n.

"ah, miss f/n! child, welcome to night raven college!"

f/n's eyes drifted to crowley as she slightly nodded as thanks, "...thanks..." her gaze went back to the mirror as she heard the five authorities and a tablet gossip about her for a moment.

"...is that lady l/n of briar valley?" asked azul as he raised a brow.

leona and riddle nodded upon seeing the familiar lady standing before the mirror. riddle placed a hand under his chin as he mumbled, "yes, but... why is she here? this is an all-boys academy..."

"special permission, perhaps?" answered vil.

"huh? f/n-shi? she's here?" mumbled idia, though it was loud enough for the rest of the dorm leaders and f/n to hear.

"lady f/n l/n..." trailed the dark mirror as soon as he realized who was standing before him, "...your soul belongs to diasomnia."

a small, unnoticeable smile grazed over her lips as she curtsied and said, "thank you..."

'the dormitory where mal presides! i'm glad i ended up in a dorm full of familiar people... if i were to be put elsewhere, it'd be extremely awkward...' thought f/n as she lined up with the rest of diasomnia's first years.

she noticed a familiar mint green-haired man standing in the same line as her as she thought, 'that's seb! how disciplined, fufu... ah, mal or lil isn't here... perhaps they'll arrive a little later...'

the diasomnia first year quietly stood in place as they zoned out, paying no attention to the current entrance ceremony as she was not interested to hear where every first-year gets sorted.