✦ chapter forty nine.

ೃ༄ "i wish you luck

ೃ༄ "i wish you luck..."
✧──────✧

three days have passed and f/n was in the gymnasium with lilia, assisting him with his practice. there was an increase of people visiting the gymnasium to practice for the audition. f/n scanned the large room and counted at least a number of 50 or so of people practicing. f/n turned to look back at lilia as she held his phone and said, "alright... let me see your moves first, lil."

lilia nodded as f/n played the music. lilia started dancing as f/n sat there, watching lilia dance and spotting some mistakes that he may do. the song came to an end and f/n nodded, "you did well... in my eyes, of course. it all comes down to schoenheit and hunt to choose..." lilia grinned as he said, "as long as you think it's great, i'm satisfied... fufu."

"...right, let's move on with the singing and then, you can try and combine them..." said f/n as she searched for the instrumental of 'piece of my world'. it was a popular song in the previous year, so it was understandable that this was the song chosen for the audition. f/n found the music file and motioned lilia to prepare as she played the instrumental.

f/n listened carefully as lilia sang, taking note of where he went off-key or if he got a lyric wrong. thanks to her sharp ears, she was able to catch on little mistakes like that. f/n wandered her eyes around the room while listening carefully to lilia's singing, she spotted her friends practicing in the middle of the gymnasium and she can hear them loud and clear. 'hmm... their singing and dancing aren't as bad as before. viper-senpai and asim-senpai did a great job helping them...' thought f/n before looking back at lilia.

"you're a little off-key on this part of the chorus," noted f/n as she lazily sang the part where lilia needed some improvement. lilia nodded as he replied, "oho~ okay, lemme try again!" f/n replayed the instrumental and listened to lilia sing once again.

a few rehearsals later and f/n was satisfied with lilia's performance. she gave him a thumbs up and a nod as she said, "amazing. i personally would go apeshit if you won't get in."

lilia laughed as he sat beside her, "is that a joke or are you actually serious?" f/n shrugged as they handed the water bottle to lilia and replied, "perhaps i'm serious about it... or not... who knows~ ...did you submit your application already?" lilia nodded and said, "yup~ i submitted it a few days ago."

"mhm... well, the audition will take place in pomefiore's ballroom after school in three days time. i'll accompany you there too," said f/n as they stood up. "thank you, beastie~ shall we return to our respective classes now? lunch break is nearing its end, and while i am saddened that we must part ways, it is necessary for our school life." f/n had a look of disdain as she stared at lilia before crossing her arms, "uh huh... you're being dramatic again... you act like we don't see each other in the dormitory every single day."

...

three days later and the two diasomnia students were in pomefiore's lounge. f/n entered the room and felt like she went blind for a split second with how the lounge shone beautifully. "wha— it's so... shiny in here... a total opposite of our dorm," commented f/n. "isn't that wonderful? every dorm is unique~" replied lilia before he landed his eyes on a familiar face. lilia nudged f/n as he pointed at his fellow club member who was busy talking to the first years.