✧ personal story - sr beans camo.

✧──────✧

✧──────✧

FILE NAME: F/N L/N

╰┈➤ SR-CARDS
╰┈➤ BEANS CAMO CARD
╰┈➤ PERSONAL STORY

✧──────✧

✿ SR-CARD BEANS CAMO: PERSONAL STORY 1

adrenaline coursed through her veins as f/n flawlessly dodged every bean jade shoots at her.

her feet landed on the tree branch as she avoided jade's attack. her eyes stayed focused on jade and his weapon, thinking of ways how to pin him down.

'his aim is good, i must admit... it was quite hard to dodge all of them... i need to get close to him and kick off his weapon before capturing him with my net,' thought f/n.

"i'm glad we have the chance to face each other, my lady."

jade started conversing with f/n as he aimed his bean shooter at her, "i have always wondered what lieutenant colonel l/n is like in battle."

f/n jumped off the tree branch and landed on the grass right before jade, "oh?" the diasomnia first year swung her leg to kick off the weapon, but all she hit was air as jade backed away from her.

"you're quite skilled," complimented jade.

"i work in the military. of course, i'd be," retorted f/n as she aimed the capture net at him.

"fufu... how about we make a deal?" offered jade as he shot a bean at f/n, though she quickly avoided it.

"no," replied f/n.

"i haven't even said anything," responded jade as he frowned, before realizing he was out of beans.

"i wonder why you're out here battling with me. your type usually waits until your opponent's weakness is revealed, no?" spoke f/n as she tried to kick the bean shooter off of jade's hands.

jade avoided her attack as he replied, "yes. however, sparring with you is something i want to experience. so i'll say this once again, will you make a deal with me?"

"no," replied f/n once more.

the diasomnia first year swung her arm with the intention of hitting jade while using her free hand to grab the weapon as he dodges her attack.

however, jade ducked down to avoid her attack and made sure she won't get her hands on the weapon. as soon as he crouched down, he swung his bean shooter around f/n's ankles to make her fall to the ground.

f/n quickly jumped to avoid the attack before swinging her leg to hit his head. jade swiftly grabbed her leg and pinned her down as he said, "you don't have a choice, my lady."

jade grabbed a single bean from his pocket as he showed it to the diasomnia student, "if i hit my last bean on your chest, you'll be out in an instant. you don't want that, do you?"

"...ugh. what do you want?"

"fufu... relax, my lady. our deal only benefits you," answered jade, "i will set you free for now. however, if we cross paths once more, i'll make sure you're out."

f/n snickered as she eyed the octavinelle vice head straddling her, waving the last bean on her face as if threatening her.

"fine. however, when we cross paths, i'll make sure you're out."

"fine by me. deal?"

"...deal. now, get off."

- next part.

✿ SR-CARD BEANS CAMO: PERSONAL STORY 2

the event will come to a close in a few minutes as f/n walked down the main street. her intention was to roam around for a while, since waiting for coach vargas is boring for her.

as she stared at the sunset, she felt another presence beside her. the diasomnia student turned her head to face the figure who dared to join her little moment of solitude.

"we meet again. sadly, the game is over, so i have failed to fulfil my end of the deal."

f/n chuckled as she responded, "i have failed to fulfil my part as well. we won, though. so, victory is mine this time."

"yes... you and azul are in the same team, no?" replied jade. f/n nodded as she said, "mhm... i wanted to team up with him, actually. however, i went against it since i could not find the right situation to need his assistance. i spent most of the game with lilia."

"ah, yes. lilia-san. you two are quite close. are you acquainted before you attended this school?" asked jade.

"mhm. malleus, lilia, sebek, and silver. all four of them are people i knew personally, long before i attended this academy," answered f/n, "you could say we're... childhood friends?"

"fufu, i see... well, are you enjoying night raven college?" questioned jade, his gaze staying on the lady.

"hm? what's with the sudden question? ...so far, yeah. everything that occurred during my stay in this academy, most of them was not what i had expected. it's definitely never dull here," answered f/n as she gave jade a relieved smile.

jade's lips tugged into a soft smile as he witnessed the diasomnia student smiling back at him, "i'm glad to hear that... you know, lady l/n..."

"hm?"

"i realized the rumours about you were not true," spoke jade.

"what makes you say that?" asked f/n.

"people always say you're quite serious and you have a never-smiling face. rumours also state that you're quite cold-hearted and distant, a person with no friends. however, as i have noticed during your entire stay here, i realize they're all not true," answered jade, "you have a kind heart, even if you don't make it evident. you have friends, which are your dorm mates."

f/n's gaze stayed on jade as he continued speaking, "and... you're quite capable of showing a beautiful smile. perhaps this beautiful smile of yours is a rare sight, due to the rumours circulating."

f/n had a small smile on her face as she said, "heh... i never knew you're the type to listen to rumours. a lot of the things people say about me are just false accusations. i even heard one of the students here gossiping about how mal and i might secretly be a villain couple, since we're both powerful and we're acquainted... fufu, it was funny, to be honest."

"fufufu... well, people are afraid for no reason. however, i do not listen to rumours anymore, not when i know what kind of a person you are. you're wonderful, lady l/n."

"oh? hmph~ now, you're just flattering me."

"it's the truth, my lady."

"if you say so~"

- end.