✦ chapter fifty one.

ೃ༄ "

ೃ༄ "...you don't have to apologize, you did not know."
✧──────✧

"before i leave... yuu-kun, you will be having an assistant." yuu hummed and asked, "who is it, headmaster?" crowley smiled and cleared his throat, signalling the diasomnia student to make her entrance. f/n teleported in the room and stood beside crowley, bowing at a ninety degree angle as a greeting for everyone in the room.

"...greetings, members of the selection team. i will be your assistant manager," spoke f/n before standing up straight.

"n-n/n! i'm so glad it's you!" exclaimed yuu as he held f/n's shoulders. f/n nodded and greeted him again, "yes... hello, yuu. i'll be in your care." headmaster clasped his hands together with a smile, "very well~ since everything is settled, i shall take my leave to prepare the things needed for the training camp. good luck with rehearsals, everyone!"

crowley then left, leaving the group together. ace tackled f/n into a hug and said, "hell yeah~ you're with us!" f/n slowly nodded and returned the hug before looking at her two pomefiore seniors. she bowed at them and said, "a lovely afternoon to you both."

rook smiled and greeted her back, "princesse du tonnerre! it is a delight to have you here!" meanwhile, vil curtsied and said, "a lovely afternoon to you too, lady l/n. you will be working with us now, i trust you'd be responsible about this." f/n eyed rook and wondered why his nickname for her had to be "thunder princess" before looking back at vil, "yes... shall we start with rehearsals?"

"eh?! we won't wait until the camp starts?" asked ace. vil replied before f/n could speak, "no lip from you, potato number one! you're still amateurs, and we simply do not have time to waste." rook clasped his hands together and said, "very good! let us play a merry little song to commemorate our tribe's formation!"

"play the song right now. you lot, listen to 'piece of my world'." ordered vil as he glanced at his team members.

...

the next day had arrived and it was the first day of training camp. f/n packed a few belongings and bid goodbye to the four, "i'll stay over at ramshackle until vdc ends. i'm sure i'll see you from time to time, mal." malleus nodded and said, "i'll make sure to look for you when i visit the abandoned dorm." 

"if you need me, just call..." said silver as he grabbed her bags, "allow me to bring your luggage there." f/n had a small smile and nodded, "alright... let's go. i'll see you guys... uh... anywhere at any time."

f/n and silver left diasomnia and went to ramshackle. f/n spotted the nrc tribe members knocking on yuu's door before entering ramshackle's foyer and greeting him. f/n entered through the gate and knocked on the door to gather their attention.

the group turned their heads to look at the door and smiled at f/n. "n/n! welcome," greeted yuu as he grabbed f/n's things from silver and thanking him. f/n nodded as a greeting and turned to look at silver, "i'll be in their care for a while, sil... you can go back now." silver smiled as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "alright. take care, okay?"