✦ chapter thirty.

ೃ༄ "do not assume that you can lay a hand on me without consequences, mortal

ೃ༄ "do not assume that you can lay a hand on me without consequences, mortal."
✧──────✧

it was the fourth day of halloween week. so far, it was going smoothly seeing as a lot of visitors are enjoying themselves and they seem to be increasing everyday. however, because of this sudden increase of customers, all the members of the halloween steering committee was called for a meeting. so there they sat once again in the lecture hall, listening to what the committee chairman has to say.

"i'm sure everyone is aware, but this year's halloween... because the ghost's photo got so much attention in magicam, we have received more visitors in all of nrc's history. based on the total number of visitors, the visitors from the past three days have way surpassed last year's halloween week."

jade nodded in agreement as he added on to vil's statement, "furthermore... we got a 30% increase of customers each day compared to the previous days." deuce looked confused as he trailed, "um... that means...?" cater gladly answered for him, "to put it simply, the customers are increasing each day~ ☆ the picture of the ghosts with grim has 30,000 likes now... and by the guests increasing, night raven college's photos posted on magicam is increasing too. whenever a user sees that photo, they will think 'i want to go too'! it repeats and so, visitors keep increasing."

"they're coming to this remote sage island just for magicam...?!" exclaimed deuce. "isn't it interesting because it's in a remote place? you'd like to find an unknown place and take a photo to share with everyone first if you're a real magicammer~" f/n sighed softly to herself and drowned out their voices as they continued their conversation. none of it seems to be interesting to her nor will it be of any use or importance. she had her arms crossed as she looked out the windows, not paying attention to the current meeting.

she was aware of the increasing numbers of visitors these past few days, and it may seem that magicam was the cause of it. 'so our school is a trend now? this won't end well...' thought f/n as she had a heavy gut feeling that something will go wrong. 'i'm not sure what is it... but i must be prepared... to protect myself and my dorm mates, especially prince malleus...'

her busy thoughts swirled away as soon as she heard a knock on the door. she tore her gaze away from the window and glanced at the door. "hey! excuse me, headmaster!" it was sam, the shopkeeper of mystery shop. crowley questioned his sudden appearance, until sam requested for the committee members to come with and see the commotion.  'damn it... i knew it, something is wrong...' thought f/n.

"i got it. seniors, follow me. it's almost 10 am, the visitors will come soon. first years and second years should stand by on the stamp rally spots," ordered vil. f/n's eyes widened as she glanced at malleus and lilia anxiously, "no, but—!"

"do you have something to say, l/n?" asked vil as he looked at the diasomnia student. "i... i can't leave malleus and li—" her sentence was cut off by lilia placing his hand on her cheek. she looked at malleus and lilia as lilia said, "what's gotten you so panicked, beastie? we'll be alright. head back to our stamp rally venue." malleus nodded as he said, "nothing will go wrong, f/n. don't worry about us. now, hurry back." f/n paused for a moment before lowing her head and muttering, "yes, my lord."