✦ chapter one hundred two.

ೃ༄ "saving him is my only objective today

ೃ༄ "saving him is my only objective today."
✧──────✧

"that voice..."

f/n's tear-stained face turned to look at the newcomers as her eyes landed on rook, epel, and yuu. she sniffled before wiping away the tears on her cheeks as if she was not breaking down a few moments ago.

"vil-san! i finally found you!" exclaimed epel as he ran towards vil.

vil's eyes lit up as he wrapped his arms around epel and with a big smile, he said, "epel!"

"oh, my beloved roi du poison! i missed you!" exclaimed rook as he and epel surrounded vil. 

leona casually caressed f/n's hair as he mumbled to her, "it's alright, diasomnia brat... stop crying... we'll help you..." f/n stayed silent as she buried her face in leona's chest, the throbbing pain in her chest made her stay silent as she did not want to cry even more.

"i'm glad that everyone is fine..." spoke yuu as he stood with rook and epel with a small smile.

"rook! and yuu, too! you guys seem fine," spoke vil with a big smile.

"rook, epel... and yuu?! why are you guys here?!" exclaimed leona.

"i'm here to save my friend from his critical moments! our tear-stained beauty knows we are here as well," spoke rook as he gave a comforting smile at f/n.

'ugh, this is embarrassing... not only did i cry in front of them, but they're also starting to pity me, too,' thought f/n.

"the inside of the main building is quite complicated... how did you get in here?!" questioned jamil.

"i'll explain that later," spoke rook as his gaze turned serious.

"my magic is about to run out soon. everyone, here they come!" exclaimed epel as he prepared his magical pen, pointing it at the autopilot charons approaching them.

leona pulled f/n back as he said, "i know. they have magic nullifying plates, so you can't do much, but i want you to stay here."

"i'll be fine, leona..." mumbled f/n, "i can fight on my own... i'm going to tartarus."

as the rest started a battle with the charons, leona stayed with f/n as his eyes widened, "huh-- what?! don't be stubborn. you said it yourself, it's dangerous to go alone!"

"i'm not human, leona! the effects won't be that bad on me," argued f/n.

"even so, you may still get affected! you will need our help," argued leona.

"will you two please stop fighting and assist us?! they're too powerful!" exclaimed azul in frustration.

"lady f/n, i'm sure you know a way to turn them off," spoke jamil as he kept attacking the charon ferrymen.