✦ chapter sixty.

ೃ༄ "innocence over gleam

ೃ༄ "innocence over gleam..."
✧──────✧

f/n stood with the nrc tribe as they scanned the area. yuu and grim were nowhere to be found and there are only a minute or two left before rehearsals start.

speak of the devil, the two ramshackle residents have arrived.

"how bold of you to arrive at the very last minute, manager." spoke vil as he landed his gaze on the two. meanwhile, rook smiled at them as he asked, "have you enjoyed walking around the festival?" grim nodded as he replied, "there are a lot of people lined up outside the colisuem!"

"really? i'm glad they're excited too!" exclaimed kalim as he grinned. "there are a lot of press and paparazzi, too. vil-senpai and neige really know how to draw a crowd," added jamil.

grim then called for ace, deuce, and epel's attention as he said, "riddle and jack said they won't forgive you if you showed a half-assed performance!" epel and deuce's eyes widened as deuce said, "d-don't add on to the pressure...!"

"i'm getting nervous now, too..." mumbled epel. "we still have three hours," remarked f/n as they patted deuce and epel's back, "do not be nervous. this is exactly why we have rehearsals before the actual performance." vil hummed in agreement as he added, "it is part of vdc tradition for the host school's performers to be the first to stand on stage. let's show everyone that we are the only group worth watching."

"vii-kun?"

vil froze on his spot before turning his head to look at a familiar face that called out to him. the person smiled as they said, "ah! vii-kun! it's you! long time no see~ how have you been? i've been looking forward to meeting you again after i heard you'd be joining the vdc this year!" the rest of the selection team started mumbling amongst themselves as f/n occasionally drowned their voices out while subtly reading neige's aura.

'...oh, what the hell. it's too pure, it's making my eyes hurt. as expected from a royal sword academy student,' thought f/n as the purple glow of their eyes died down and reverted to its original color.

"hmph, people who can smile without problems like that are the type to hide something deep inside. all celebrities are like that, aren't they?" mumbled jamil as he crossed his arms. grim glanced at jamil as he retorted back, "...are you talking about yourself?"

f/n softly snickered before looking back at neige and vil as neige spoke, "i haven't seen you since our last movie together. i've been a little lonely." vil then replied, "i haven't accepted long-term contracts so i could focus on the school festival."

"i see what you mean. but i'm happy i'll get to hear you sing again, vii-kun! i really love your voice! it's so cool~ i love it! the first time we co-starred together was for a school musical drama, right?" responded neige as he clasped his hands together and smiled brightly at vil, the latter holding an uninterested look.

❝DÉVOUEMENT❞ ; twst.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara