✦ chapter sixty two.

ೃ༄ "i take full responsibility

ೃ༄ "i take full responsibility."
✧──────✧

"oh, my. what is the meaning of this?"

"y-you are...!" the rest of the team had their eyes wide open as they eyed the newcomer. meanwhile, f/n was more than happy to see him. pulling away from vil's touch, she ran towards the newcomer and embraced him in a tight hug.

"mal!"

"ah, tsunotaro!" called yuu as he smiled at malleus. the rest of the selection team looked at yuu as if he grew a second head as they all exclaimed, "TSUNOTARO?!" f/n held back her laugh, but still embraced the fae.

"oh~! you're the tsunotaro that loiters around our dorm! yuu told me a lot about you, but you really do have horns on your head! nyahaha!— mmpgh!" deuce immediately grabbed the monster and covered his mouth as he whispered, "hey, grim!!! don't talk to our senior like that!!!"

"yuu! how can you call him tsunotaro?! how dense are you, huh?!" exclaimed ace. "y-yer telling me you don't know who he is?!" questioned epel as he looked at yuu wide eyed. "he never told me his name, you know... and n/n says i can call him tsunotaro..." replied yuu sheepishly.

"hah?! n/n's tryna get you cursed, then!" retorted ace. "roi du dragon, what brings you to the coliseum?" asked rook. "i was invited by the human child from ramshackle dorm. i have a proper invitation, i'll have you know..." replied malleus as he slightly pouted his lips. f/n still had both arms wrapped around him, pulling him close to an embrace. malleus had one arm wrapped around her shoulder, while the other was caressing her hair.

"no, that is not the problem... the coliseum should still be under the effect of vil’s exceptional unique magic. people who have been touched by that curse should be unwell," responded rook. "ah, now that you mention it, i did feel a certain charm... no matter how strong it may be, it doesn't affect me..." replied malleus.

"hmph, it seems you have been playing with this child's naïveté and taking advantage of it." spoke vil before turning to look at yuu, "i thought our beloved f/n here would tell you who he is, considering she's from diasomnia. anyway, diasomnia's prefect blessed by the queen of thorn's gracefulness— malleus draconia!"

yuu's eyes widened as he said, "malleus draconia?!" f/n took a glance at yuu as she formally introduced her dorm head, "fufu... yes, yuu. his name is malleus draconia, the next king of briar valley." yuu blinked twice as he mumbled, "...s-so, does that mean you're serving him?" f/n nodded and replied, "but of course, he and lilia are the only ones i swore my loyalty to."

"wha—the 'super strong dude' that ace and the others were talking about during the magift tournament was tsunotaro all along!?" exclaimed grim. "i believe i’ve said so before. the mere mention of my name is enough to send chills down a person’s back," replied malleus before eyeing the pomefiore dorm head, "by the way, schoenheit. what have you done to be so badly worn out? the beautiful queen will surely weep at your countenance right now."