✦ chapter fifty eight.

ೃ༄ "see you later~"✧──────✧

ೃ༄ "see you later~"
✧──────✧

it was already the fated day of vdc as f/n sat on the lounge with vil. epel and the rest woke up from their slumber and were busy preparing themselves to appear decent, which gave the two some time to chat.

"do your best, beau roi."

"naturally, my queen."

f/n paused upon hearing vil's new nickname for her. she turned her head to look at vil as she blinked and said, "...my queen?" however, before their conversation could escalate any further, the rest of the selection team had arrived to the lounge.

"i see you're all here now. at precisely 3 pm, the vocal & dance championship shall take place on the purple stage. the competition has been trending on the net so all eyes are on it. now is the time to showcase the beauty we have been protecting! you are prepared, aren't you?" announced vil.

"yes!"

vil nodded in satisfaction as he continued, "rehearsals shall start at twelve o'clock. we will be making our final adjustments during the rehearsals today." grim grinned as he said, "whoo~~~ we've been restless so all we could do was watch, yanno!"

"indeed. grim and our manager were of no help at all. i will feel distracted seeing you giddy next to us. why don't you go look around and check on the festivities? i will give you a staff pass, so wear it when you enter the stadium. however, i expect you to be at the rehearsals at exactly twelve o'clock. understood?" spoke vil as he handed staff pass ids to yuu and grim.

"eh? so lucky... i wanna check the stalls, too."

"me, too!"

vil's brows knitted as he glanced at ace and kalim, "certainly not! were you even listening to me? the cultural festival lasts for two days. you can go sight-seeing on the second day. focus on the vdc for now. come, let us begin!"

"may i accompany them, beau roi? i don't think i can be of help right now, and my presence would only distract the rest." spoke f/n. vil turned to look at the diasomnia first year and nodded, "alright. here's your staff pass."

f/n bowed her head as thanks before grabbing the id from vil, "many thanks. i shall check on the purple stage for now. good luck and i'll see you at the rehearsals." f/n grabbed yuu's wrist and carried grim with one arm as they left the dormitory, walking towards the coliseum.

they were passing by the side street as grim admired the food stalls and said, "woah~! yuu, n/n, look! there are so many food stalls!" yuu sweatdropped as he proceeded to carry grim and said, "as n/n says, we must check on the purple stage first."

grim frowned as he grumbled, "ehh~~ why are you acting like a real manager now? oooh~ funnel cake, hot dogs, and takoyaki~!" yuu sighed and said, "later!" the three entered the coliseum and went to check on the purple stage, which was still under construction.