✦ chapter seventy eight.

"under the moonlight

"under the moonlight..."
✧──────✧

crowley sighed as he glanced at the first years, "well... today was a really rough day. the ghosts left with the cafeteria still decorated for a wedding ceremony. how irresponsible. at this rate, we won't be able to dine in the cafeteria tomorrow. first years, clean up this 'wedding hall' before returning to your dorms."

"ehhh~~?!"

"by first years... you mean other than me, epel, and n/n, since we're on the tuxedo team, right?" questioned ace.

"no," replied crowley, "all of the first years. i am an educator who treats his students with equal fairness!"

epel gaped at crowley's words as he mumbled, "no way..." ace groaned and said, "give me a break~ i'm already beat from working too hard today."

"just my luck..." mumbled f/n before glaring at lilia once more, "we'll talk later, old man."

"why are you upset?" asked lilia as he frowned. an irk mark appeared on f/n's forehead as they exclaimed, "...huh?! what do you mean 'why are you upset'?! are you an idiot?!"

sebek's eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around the currently male diasomnia student's waist to hold them back, "n-n/n! calm down! what has gotten into you?!"

f/n huffed and looked away as they replied, "sebek and i are required to clean the cafeteria... so don't even think of heading to the dorm early."

f/n then grabbed sebek's hand and walked towards the rest of the first years. epel glanced at f/n as he smiled and asked, "are you alright, n/n?"

f/n nodded as they responded, "mhm... let's clean up now..." the rest of the first years nodded before jack cleared his throat, "thanks for uh... helping."

"anytime," replied f/n before raising their hand for a fist bump with jack. the savanaclaw student smiled and bumped his fist lightly against theirs, "alright. let's go."

...

epel sighed as he threw the ribbons on the floor, "no matter how many of these ribbons on the wall i throw away... there's just no end to them." grim groaned as he swatted the lace stuck in his claws, "i'm tryin' to peel this lace off, but it just keeps getting stuck in my claws!!!"

"the chair is massive... i wonder where they got it from... hang on... this is a gravestone! creepy!" exclaimed ace. "i want to hurry and go home," sobbed yuu, causing f/n to pat his back for comfort.

"cheer up, everyone! i'll help too," volunteered ortho before joining the rest of the first years on their clean up.

while they were cleaning, f/n was surrounded by sparkles before the glitter died down. the rest glanced at her direction as yuu said, "ah! you're back to our normal n/n!"