✧ personal story - sr groom-for-a-day.

✧──────✧

✧──────✧

✦ FILE NAME: F/N L/N

╰┈➤ SR-CARDS
╰┈➤ GROOM-FOR-A-DAY
╰┈➤ PERSONAL STORY

✧──────✧

✿ SR-CARD GROOM-FOR-A-DAY: PERSONAL STORY 1

riddle opened the cupboards of heartslabyul's kitchen to search for some teacups that he and f/n will use in the meantime. f/n stood by the counter as they prepared the tea and picked some desserts that she and riddle would nibble on.

riddle glanced at f/n before placing two teacups and saucers on the countertop, "here it is..." f/n nodded as she held the teapot and a plate of desserts, "alright... the desserts are ready, but the tea is still brewing."

"it's alright. we can wait for it," replied riddle.

the two stood in a short silence as they stared at the teapot. it was beginning to get uncomfortable until riddle decided to break the ice.

"um... lady l/n?"

"yes, riddle?"

"...are you uncomfortable getting married to me?"

f/n was silent for a while, though she turned her head to glance at the heartslabyul prefect eyeing the floor, avoiding eye contact with her. "...why are you asking that?" asked the diasomnia student.

"well, perhaps there is someone else you long for," replied riddle as he met with her gaze, "i just wanted to know... because the last thing i want is to cause you distress or discomfort."

a soft smile curved up her lips as she eyed riddle and said, "no... i don't feel uncomfortable. i was just surprised at first. i mean... i never thought i'd be betrothed to you, you know? however, i'm glad it's you. if it was some random nobleman in briar valley, i'd carelessly throw myself to war just to end my misery of being with a man i barely know."

a chuckle escaped riddle's lips as he said, "is that so?" f/n hummed in reply, "mhm... i don't mind getting married to you, riddle. i want to know if you feel the same... perhaps you're seeing someone else? or you aren't interested."

"no, no... none of the sort. i feel delighted to know that you and i are to be wed. i just have one concern... about malleus-senpai," spoke riddle.

"ah... mal... what about him?" asked f/n.

"...are you two together?" questioned riddle.

f/n froze in place as her eyes widened. riddle took this chance to continue his words, "it is not my intention to pry... however, there are rumours circulating that you two are a couple."

"ah... fufu... those are just rumours, my dear. are you talking about the rumours where they call us a villain couple?" questioned f/n as she let out a soft laugh.

riddle grew embarrassed as f/n lightly laughed, "...yes... that... i just wanted to make sure i'm not ruining your relationship because of our engagement."

f/n glanced at the brewing tea and realized it was ready, "i see... the tea is ready, let's go."

- next part.

✿ SR-CARD GROOM-FOR-A-DAY: PERSONAL STORY 2

f/n sipped on her tea as riddle nibbled on his strawberry cake. the two were having a peaceful time together, filling themselves with desserts and a warm drink in comfortable silence.

"...would you like to continue our conversation, darling?" asked f/n as she set her teacup down.

riddle lightly blushed at the nickname as he replied, "if you don't mind..."

"alright... to clarify, i am not in a relationship with anyone, and i do not feel uncomfortable with our engagement," spoke f/n. riddle nodded as he sipped on his tea and said, "i'm pleased to hear that... well then, i shall do the spell for you."

"ah, yes... the spell that temporarily turns me into a man... alright," responded f/n as she stood up. before riddle whipped out his magical pen, he kneeled down in front of f/n and held her hand, "tonight, we will be declaring a fake proposal with the princess... however, i want you to know that whatever i say to her is not true."

"i do not worry about that, dear."

"mhm... if the time comes, i will give you a proper proposal... one most befitting a lady like you," spoke riddle before he stood up and grabbed his magical pen.

"oh, fufu... looking forward to it, dearest."

- end.