✦ chapter one hundred forty.

ೃ༄ "i am looking forward to it

ೃ༄ "i am looking forward to it."
✧──────✧

f/n cleared her throat before summoning a rope and wrapping it all around rollo. she then pulled the rope as rollo grunted, "i already said i won't resist, why did you tie me up?" 

f/n continued walking with rollo and the rest behind her as she replied, "can't risk it." the noble bell student scoffed as he said, "there's not a trusting bone in your body, huh?" idia raised a brow as he exclaimed, "coming from you?! let's count how many times you tried to trick us!"

meanwhile, malleus was looking around as aelyn spoke, "hm... oh, they're over there, your majesty!" on cue, another voice spoke up, causing f/n and rollo to look at the newfound friend.

"you guys made it!!!"

malleus' eyes lit up as he greeted back, "gargoyle...! i see the bell returned your powers, too!" the gargoyle smiled as he replied, "yeah! i'm back to being my old, special, talkative self~"

"oh... if it isn't the bell tower's gargoyle. did you come here just to see him? what for?" asked rollo. meanwhile, f/n's eyes were wide as she exclaimed, "they talk and move around?!" aelyn snickered at her reaction and said, "that's what i wanted to show you!"

idia laughed as he slumped an arm around f/n's shoulder, "anyway... that is malleus-shi's oshi, so he came to see him." rollo looked confused at idia's use of words, "...oshi? what is that?"

"malleus-san is the head of the 'gargoyle research club' and he created the club out of his love for them," replied azul. however, his reply only made rollo even more confused. "gargoyle research club...?! what does that even mean?!"

"i don't really know either," mumbled azul.

whilst the group having a conversation of their own, malleus continued discussing with the gargoyles. "i'm so glad to see you're alright. how are your friends doing?" asked malleus. "they're back to their usual selves! look!" replied the gargoyle as he pointed at the rest of the moving statues. 

"thank you for saving us, boys and ladies!" spoke another gargoyle.

"you were a big help. i really thought i was a goner back there," added another.

"how wonderful to see so many of your unique friends!" gushed malleus. idia glanced at the diasomnia dorm head and said, "unique? how?" azul hummed and added, "they all look the same to me..."

the gargoyles stood together as they smiled at the group, "thank you for coming to our rescue, malleus. oh, and uh... pardon me... that boy with the flaming hair, and that boy in the glasses... also, the intimidating ladies..."

"intimidating...?" mumbled aelyn and f/n as they looked at one another.

"i'm idia," introduced the ignihyde dorm head. azul bowed at them as he introduced himself, "i'm azul. pardon the late introduction." aelyn smiled at the gargoyles and said, "i'm aelyn l/n."