✦ chapter one hundred forty nine.

ೃ༄ "take my hand

ೃ༄ "take my hand..."
✧──────✧

as the dream went on, silver, sebek, yuuken, and grim found themselves nearby meleanor's castle as an obnoxious sound caught their attention followed by a series of cheers.

"what...?! the enemies are suddenly making noises..." remarked sebek as he was surprised by the sudden sound.

on top of that, something is sparkling on the bridge right in front of the castle. baul's eyes widened in shock as he spoke, "general, that's...!"

lilia hummed, eyeing the figure that had something sparkling on them, "that chalk white armour... the shiny golden hair... there is no doubt about it... knight of dawn!"

silver was surprised to hear lilia's words, "that man... is he the one general vanrouge admires for his strength?" in an instant, silver felt dizzy the moment his eyes landed on the sparkling spot on the knight of dawn's armour.

sebek glanced at his comrade as he spoke, "what's the matter, silver?" silver tried to stay up as he mumbled, "i don't know... i suddenly feel really sleepy..."

grim's eyes widened as he looked at silver, "silver... something is shining inside of your clothes again!" yuuken was starting to get worried, wondering what was going on now.

"is the ring... shining?" mumbled silver as he grabbed the ring he had used as a necklace hiding under his clothes, seeing the aurora gem shining as sebek looked at it. "i feel a mysterious magical power... what is that ring?"

"i don't know..." answered silver, "my father only said that my parents probably entrusted it to me when i was a baby."

before their conversation could continue, another damn obnoxious laugh echoed around the area. "ahahaha!! the faerie castle has been surrounded! can you all see my silver owl flag waving as far as the eye can see?! you are already isolated and helpless. there is no escape!"

baul clicked his tongue in annoyance as he placed a hand on his hip, "is he using magic to make his voice louder? how noisy!"

"is that the voice of the knight of dawn?" asked grim.

lilia shook his head, "no, you're wrong. the person next to him is speaking." despite wearing a mask, yuu could tell lilia seemed annoyed and disgusted, "a body as big as a barrel, and a greasy, vulgar voice... that guy..."

before lilia could even give them a proper introduction, the man did it himself as he spoke, "i am henrik istván, the leader of the silver owl!"

'oh... why do i feel like this is a parallel to something...' thought yuu to himself as he stared at the man from afar, 'all of this is going on in briar valley's past... if our speculations are true, does that mean n/n and tsunotaro are watching us? or are they also somewhere lurking around in this dream...?'