✦ chapter one hundred twenty nine.

ೃ༄ "even if it means sacrificing yourself?"✧──────✧

✧──────✧

rollo paused as his eyes landed on grim and yuu. he then walked towards them as f/n eyed him carefully.

"you are... may i ask for your names?" asked rollo as he inspected both grim and yuu.

grim grinned as he introduced himself, "i'm the great grim! the future great mage!"

yuuken smiled at him and said, "i'm yuu. it's a pleasure to meet you."

rollo had a small smile on his face as he replied, "ah. you are the attendants that master crowley had mentioned. i had heard you were unable to use magic, so i was surprised to see you with a familiar."

"a familiar..." trailed grim, "are you talking about me?! no, it's the other way around! i'm the boss here!"

the noble bell college student smirked at grim's response and said, "heh... what a dependable partner." his gaze then landed back on yuu as he spoke, "...yuu-kun... being surrounded by mages day in and day out must have been quite troublesome. please feel free to relax to your heart's content here in the city of flowers."

rollo then looked at the rest as he added, "...this invitation extends to everyone, of course... i hope you enjoy the symposium."

"i am ever so grateful for your hospitality," thanked malleus as f/n merely nodded in response. rollo then replied, "fufu... don't mention it... ah, if the party would look this way..."

the nrc students looked towards the direction that rollo was eyeing as he continued speaking, "this is the symbol of noble bell college, the main plaza."

"whoa~!" cheered the night raven students.

"it has a different charm from night raven college, that's for sure," spoke azul.

silver nodded in agreement as he added, "yes... it has quite a dignified air to it."

"look," spoke sebek as he gazed at the surroundings, "not a single leaf on the ground. every corner is immaculate. i was worried about the potential lack of relaxing places for the young master, but... i'm beginning to think this may be a worthy place to visit."

"yes, well... our students are quite strict about cleanliness. we are very particular about it," replied rollo.

"i see," responded malleus, "it is certainly beautiful and clean. don't you think so, dear?"

"yes, your highness," replied f/n, a smile nowhere to be seen on her face.

rollo was satisfied to hear their replies as he said, "i am glad to hear it. we here at noble bell college have faith in purity and integrity."

malleus had a smug look on his face as he placed a finger on his chin, "i prefer places that are a bit older, decrepit, and abandoned."

idia blinked at malleus' words as he mumbled, "t-that's... basically just a ruin."