✦ chapter one hundred twenty one.

ೃ༄ "do you want your own private park, too?"

✧──────✧

kalim was doing his best to make the night raven visitors comfortable. he adjusted the temperature of the limo's air conditioner as he said, "it feels nice and cold, right? relax! make yourselves at home."

trey was a little hesitant with all the 'vip' treatment he was receiving. he then sheepishly responded, "even if you say so... i can't stay relaxed when i'm riding an expensive car... we're being protected by your bodyguards, and we are riding in an expensive car... this is not something a normal student could experience..."

the heartslabyul vice head's statement made malleus frown as he hummed to himself, catching the attention of jamil and f/n. 

"what's wrong, malleus-senpai? you've been frowning for a while now," said jamil, "...ah! d-did i say something offensive to you?!"

f/n snickered at how much of a worrywart jamil was. their eyes then travelled to malleus as trey said, "i think he's spacing out, rather than frowning..."

"he hasn't said a thing ever since he stepped into the car... aside from the conversation he had with n/n-chan, of course," added cater as he glanced at the military leader, "wait... what if malleus-kun has motion sickness?!"

"EEEEHHHH?!?!"

f/n's eyes stayed on malleus. the dorm head was gazing out the car's window, a blank frown on his face indicated he was deep in thought. 

'...this is your first time doing something without supervision, hm? i hope you'll enjoy this vacation, mal...' thought f/n as she frowned as well, causing the rest to sweatdrop.

"t-they're both sad... what do we do?" asked yuu.

"oh no," said cater, "what if n/n-chan has motion sickness, too?!"

kalim and jamil panicked as the scarabia dorm head spoke, "malleus! f/n! are you guys okay?! should we stop the car?!" meanwhile, jamil was searching through his bag for pills as he said, "don't panic! i have brought medicine that prevents motion sickness!"

the ramshackle prefect kneeled in front of the two as he caught their attention, "tsunotaro, n/n, are you okay?!"

f/n and malleus' gaze broke as their eyes landed on yuu. the diasomnia first-year sported a confused look, while malleus held a bored expression. 

"...you guys are too noisy... i won't get sick by this," spoke malleus, "i'm just enjoying the car ride." his response made jamil breathe a sigh of relief, while grim looked at the rest with a bored face.

cater let out a short laugh as he said, "now that we think about it, malleus-kun was always the quiet type, so i guess there is nothing surprising about it."