✦ chapter thirty nine.

ೃ༄ "forgive me for trespassing on your dormitory

ೃ༄ "forgive me for trespassing on your dormitory."
✧──────✧

it was the third day of training the new recruits as f/n stood before them once more. "by the end of the day, i expect all of your movements to be as swift as the coursing river. am i understood?" declared f/n. "YES, COLONEL!" exclaimed the recruits as they saluted before they began with their training. "alright, let us do this all over again. this time, i will only be watching you. start with your archery! now!" commanded f/n as she stood on the side to observe their performances.

hours went by and things were going smoothly, so f/n decided to give them a short break to recharge themselves for the next round of training. "alright, you all did great. take a short 10-minute break and we shall resume on your training." announced f/n. "yes, colonel!" answered the recruits. f/n turned around and stood nearby the camp as she brought out her vibrating phone, indicating that someone was calling. her eyes landed on the caller's name as she raised a brow and mumbled, "hm? why is he calling me?" nonetheless, f/n still answered the call.

"greetings, 'zul... why'd you call?" asked f/n. "ah, n/n. good evening, i hope i am not disturbing you as you work. you see, i wanted to ask if you are planning to join us in intruding scarabia tomorrow." spoke azul. "oh? you're apart of the plan too? so something is going on in scarabia, i assume?" replied f/n. azul hummed in response as he said, "yes. yuu-san had explained everything to me just now, so i thought you might want to come along and help. we could really use another hand." f/n paused for a moment before replying, "is that so? ...hm..."

"i'll be there, if that's what you're concerned about. do not worry, i haven't forgotten what your dorm leader told us." spoke azul. "no, no. that's not it, i was just thinking of something. we shall meet tomorrow at scarabia's entrance, then? or...?" asked f/n. "we can meet by scarabia's entrance tomorrow, or you can come over to mostro lounge right now or afterwards. it's up to you, my lady." answered azul. "...i'll come over in a few hours. i am still at work, i will leave once i finished training these new recruits." replied f/n.

azul hummed in response and said, "very well. i'll see you later, n/n. i wish you luck on your job, do your best." f/n smiled lightly, though she knew azul wouldn't see her either way. "mhm, thank you, 'zul. i'll see you later." the two exchanged goodbyes before the call ended as f/n tucked her phone back in her pocket. she stood by the wooden pole and rested for a while, before chugging down her water and doing some stretches.

some time has passed and it was past seven at night, f/n had finally decided to dismiss the recruits and congratulated them for being able to come this far. "you all did well. your next training will be instructed by the major general l/n. good luck and remember to listen to his instructions very carefully." the recruits saluted at f/n as they said, "yes, colonel l/n!" f/n nodded as they dismissed them before walking back to the palace with silver, casually having a short conversation to pass time as they enter the palace.