✦ chapter one hundred forty six.

ೃ༄ "don't interfere with this happy moment

ೃ༄ "don't interfere with this happy moment."
✧──────✧

the day of night raven college's entrance ceremony.

a loud ringtone disturbed idia's slumber as he groaned before grabbing his cellular device and answering the call with a groggy voice, "hello...?"

"nii-chan! good morning!"

idia was confused as he heard a slightly deeper yet similar voice on the phone while the caller continued, "ahaha, it's been years since we last shared a room together, back when we were kids!"

hearing this, idia realised he was talking to ortho. he started looking around the room but did not catch a glimpse of the child as he asked, "huh? where are you, ortho?" 

"huh? where am i...? i'm in royal sword academy," replied ortho through the phone, "today is my entrance ceremony, as well as yours, nii-chan! it's also your first day of being a dormitory manager, that's why you asked me to wake you up through a call."

the older shroud sat up on his bed, confusion written all over his face but decided to go along with it. 

"hehe, even though we attend different schools, i'm glad we're both on sage's island!"

hearing this from his brother, a smile found its way on idia's lips as he spoke, "ah... i see... ortho's a high school student..." ortho chuckled at this as he replied, "you're talking just like mama, nii-chan. well, don't sleep in! it's our big day!"

"yes..."

"i gotta go now... bye, nii-chan!

their call ended. 

idia was still a little tired as he let out a sigh before mumbling to himself, "why did i ask ortho to call me in the morning...? night raven college's entrance ceremony starts at night... but nevermind, today is also the day ortho attends high school." 

the ignihyde dorm leader yawned as he stretched his limbs before sitting on his desk and starting up his pc with the intention to play a game again. while he was playing, a certain someone logged in to the game and started chatting with idia.

"ah, it's muscle kurenai!" 

the two then chatted for a bit but did remark how both were online at an odd time of the day as it was rare for both of them. however, they continued talking about the game items that they wanted to retrieve and clearing their daily quests together. 

sometime later, they had completed their quests and muscle kurenai soon logged out of the game. idia stood up and sighed, preparing himself for the entrance ceremony. "if ortho wasn't looking forward to this entrance ceremony... ah, wait... he doesn't have any business with this, he's enrolled in rsa... what are you saying, self..."