✦ chapter ninety six.

ೃ༄ "please, just talk to me!"✧──────✧

✧──────✧

f/n returned to the control room as idia glanced her and awkwardly patted her head as he said, "um... are you alright?" f/n merely hummed in response as idia continued, "well... only half a day is left. the next examination is..."

suddenly, the entire room was flashing red as the sounds of emergency alarms blasted across the facility.

f/n's eyes widened at the sudden situation as an operator contacted idia through a monitor, "deputy head."

"yes, this is idia shroud. what happened?"

"someone is attacking the facility."

"what? how? no one could possibly find the headquarters. what happened to the invisible shield?" asked f/n.

"the shield is operating as usual. it should be impossible for foreign enemy to see it..." answered ortho.

"the charon hepta team is now ready to go. we had launched a reconnaissance drone to the sea in advance," spoke the operator.

"understood. connecting the external monitoring system of all drones... displaying the video monitor..."

ortho then displayed the video monitors of all drones, and specifically zoomed in on the one that showed the culprit... or preferably, three culprits.

f/n and idia's eyes immediately widened as the culprit greeted them, "bonjour, everyone from the island of woe! i seek beauty and help them... also known as le chasseur d'amour, rook hunt! you have taken away my ally... i'm here to rescue vil schoenheit from this critical moment!"

"EHHHHHHHH!!!!!???? R-R-ROOK-SHI / ROOK!!!?" screamed both idia and f/n in unison, while ortho's eyes went wide at the sudden discovery.

"why is he here?! i mean, how is he here?!" exclaimed idia.

"the hepta team has arrived at the battle situation. eliminate the attacker now," spoke the operator.

"no, no, no! stop, stop! we can't do that," interrupted f/n, "arrest them for now."

"understood."

later on, the trio had surrendered as the charon unit arrested them and brought them inside the island of woe. idia was still looking at the monitor wide-eyed as he said, "another ssr unprecedented problematic kids of night raven college has been added..."

"deputy head, lieutenant colonel, what should we do with the attacker?" asked the operator, "we could send them back to night raven college."

"but... why did rook-san and the others come all the way here to chase after us? it would be reasonable if he brings along the teachers or other students... after looking at the information sent by reconnaissance drone, no living beings were found in the surrounding area," spoke ortho.