✦ chapter one hundred one.

note: hi

note: hi. ignihyde's chapter broke my heart and i sobbed so bad </3 but it's one of my favorite chapters. excited for diasomnia now. anyway, here's a looong chapter as my gift to you all. 

* g/un - gaming username

✧──────✧

ೃ༄ "he's all i have..."
✧──────✧

the silence was suddenly overtaken by the emergency alarm followed by an announcement, "the test of 1600, subject ros-859a and sus-3320b has been completed. the cage of the phantom is frozen and the containment is completed. unlocking all the doors inside the building."

"ah, it seems like the test is finally over," said idia, "phew... i'm finally free from this space full of beasts..."

"these three hours somehow went by so fast," remarked vil. leona yawned as he said, "i slept well..." jamil blinked as he spoke, "leona-senpai... i'm surprised that you could sleep through all that quarrel."

"ugh..." groaned riddle, "when i close my eyes, the human soul flowing through the river appears in front of me..."

"i think i understand why gameplay videos count as a part of entertainment now," said azul as he chuckled, "the scream you made when you nearly made a mistake at the end of the game... just by remembering it... hahahaha!"

idia sighed as he said, "alright then, everyone. please return to your room. ah, vil-shi, please wait here while i grab something." idia left with ortho trailing behind him, leaving f/n behind with the night raven students. 

f/n waited for them to take their leave, but no one was making a move. she eyed them as she said, "...you heard the guy. return to your rooms."

"...before we leave," trailed riddle as he stood before f/n, grabbing her hands and placing them on his chest, right above where his heart should be, "my dear... please forgive my behaviour earlier. it was never my intention to hurt you."

"...it's alright. you don't have to apologise. after all, i deserved that..." replied f/n.

"no, you don't. i'm sorry for the things i said," spoke riddle.

"but... you did not say much," mumbled f/n. riddle continued, "even so, i still want to offer you my apology. i won't be able to rest well at night knowing that you and i are not on good terms..."

"me, as well. i apologize for what i said," added azul, "while it is a shock that you are working with s.t.y.x., it was insensitive of me to believe that you genuinely do not care about the bond we shared."

"wait, no, hold up," spoke f/n, "stop it. don't apologise. it wasn't any of your faults, and your reaction was valid, anyway... i mean, i might have reacted the same if the person i like is working with an organization that doesn't seem like it had good intentions for me. so..."