✦ chapter one hundred twelve.

ೃ༄ "i have something to say

ೃ༄ "i have something to say..."
✧──────✧

hours have passed as the group already had their meals and rested for a bit. rook and vil were standing nearby the table where all their meals and drinks were placed, having their own conversation about their dormitory and whatnot. kalim and jamil were on the corner, chatting about the meals they had for the day, well, kalim was talking about how delicious trey's tarts were, while jamil was just humming in response as he sipped on his tea.

ace, deuce, epel, and yuu were nearby the staircase, quite close to the couch where the shroud brothers and f/n were seated. the four first years were conversing on their own with idia and f/n being their topic for the evening. f/n can hear them clearly but did not care as it is normal for them to be curious.

f/n was resting her head on idia's shoulder as the latter casually played a single round of the legend of the underworld. ortho sat beside idia as he threw compliments on his brothers before excusing himself to check on some sweets that idia and f/n could nibble on. f/n was silent the whole time as she rested herself on idia's shoulder. 

...

"idia, i would like you to meet lieutenant colonel f/n l/n."

f/n stood silently beside mister shroud as he introduced her to the deputy head. idia was silent as well as both dared not to meet each other's gaze. mister shroud looked at f/n with a smile as he said, "now, i'm sure you've already heard of the lady. she works with the royal knights under briar valley's royal family, and she has worked as the magical force's representative in our organization for as long as i can remember. colonel l/n, meet my son, idia. he will be the next head of s.t.y.x... i do hope you two will get along."

the two were silent as mister shroud let out a sigh, "i will be out for a while, so i'm leaving things to you, idia. colonel l/n will be assisting you from now on. be nice to her."

idia hummed in response as mister shroud walked away, "alright, have fun!"

mister shroud was no longer in sight as idia and f/n stood there silently, both waiting for either of them to start moving. after a few minutes, it was clear that none of them was planning to speak. though it was annoying for idia, he knew he had more authority over the colonel in this organization.

idia cleared his throat and said, "let's go..."

f/n followed him silently as they entered the command room. it was just like any other mission as f/n dully stared at the screen. they were checking on this new phantom that they captured not too long ago. apparently, the magician had died, leaving the phantom roaming around the area spitting curses here and there.

it was the same phantom that f/n captured not too long ago. she had already stunned the thing with her magic, so she has not much to do aside from watching idia analyze the charts and graphs.