✦ chapter one hundred seven.

ೃ༄ "my world shattered into pieces

ೃ༄ "my world shattered into pieces..."
✧──────✧

as soon as the exit of the asylum opened, f/n leaned away from the wall and glanced at the two dorm leaders walking out. riddle gave her a single nod as if saying everything was handled successfully. f/n nodded back and all three continued walking further down into tartarus.

they are currently walking on the stairs as f/n heard azul panting with a frown on his face. concerned, she quickly held his arm and placed a hand on his back, "'zul? what's wrong?"

azul let out a heavy sigh as he heaved a response, "please... do not worry. how long will this staircase continue?"

"don't be like that," replied riddle, "you've been magically carrying the spear since you got it in the sixth layer. you did not take a nap either, so it's natural that you will be exhausted."

"ah... it seems you haven't rested well," added f/n, "here... let me carry it instead."

f/n then cast a spell on the spear as it stayed suspended in the air. she then gestured the two to continue walking as azul said, "you must be exhausted as well, riddle-san... you've been taking the front when defeating the phantoms."

"i told you," replied riddle, "i have devoted most of my time since i was born to studying and improving my magic. it's not difficult for me to do these things."

"hm... just as idia said, you are like an athlete," responded f/n.

"eh?"

f/n blinked before shaking her head and said, "ah, never mind that... i said nothing."

"...um... anyway, when did you start the magic training?" asked azul.

"by the time i was three, i had already received professional magic education," answered riddle.

azul was surprised as he exclaimed, "t-three years old?! you are quite talented..."

"...i don't know about that," replied riddle, "my mother has been doing everything in her power to raise me to be a great mage ever since i was in her womb. i'm not sure if have any special talent."

"if you were that great, have you skipped a grade level?" asked azul. 

riddle shook his head as he replied, "skipping grade levels is not common in the queendom of roses. i attended a private school before i enrolled in night raven college, and there is no skipping system either."

azul and f/n stayed silent as riddle continued, "also... in the queendom of roses, the minimum age for a doctor's license is 24 years old. i don't think it made sense for my parents to rush my education."

"ah... your parents are magic doctors, aren't they? do you plan to take on a medical path after graduation?" asked azul.

riddle stayed silent for a moment as a frown formed on his lips before he replied, "...i intend to do that."