✦ chapter one hundred twenty eight.

ೃ༄ "ah, and of course, the lady over here is

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ೃ༄ "ah, and of course, the lady over here is... f/n l/n. the beautiful and almighty lady of the royal knights..."
✧──────✧

it was the day of their departure to the city of flowers in shaftlands. f/n stood beside malleus as silver and sebek stood behind them. crowley was overseeing their departure as he said, "it's almost time. is everyone ready?"

"yes, sir!" exclaimed deuce.

'fufu... he's so excited. how cute,' thought f/n as she glanced at deuce.

"we are all present," spoke azul.

"unfortunately," added idia as he sighed. 

"we're good to go anytime," added malleus.

"yeah! just say the word and we're gone~!" said grim.

'wait... grim?'

everyone else went silent as they eyed the ramshackle student before yelling all at once, "...what?!"

"what are you doing in here, grim?!" questioned deuce.

crowley sighed as he answered deuce, "actually... little grim here has been bothering me about wanting to go since we drew lots... every single morning, noon, and night! NON. STOP. NAGGING! i can still hear his voice echoing in the back of my head..."

ruggie blinked as he mumbled, "so you relented? oho~ how could the headmaster succumb to such threats~? should we let this unfairness slide~?"

"we will voice our discontent as well!" yelled sebek, "LET LILIA-SAMA ACCOMPANY US!!!"

f/n hummed in agreement as she added, "yeah, uncle— i mean, headmaster! if you allowed grim to come along, then lilia should come, too!"

"no, you misunderstand me!" defended crowley, "i simply came to a realization, you see. visiting a restricted area could provide them with some clues about parallel dimensions!"

"parallel dimensions?" questioned epel.

it was as if deuce had gotten an idea as he widened his eyes, "wait... don't tell me...!"

suddenly, yuu emerged from the crowd and waved at the students, "thanks for having me."

malleus smiled at the sight of yuu and said, "my, if it isn't yuu. what brings you here? ...oh, you have a suitcase with you. does this mean...?"

crowley nodded as he answered, "yes. i have arranged for yuu and grim to visit the city of flowers as well."

"hehe~!" cheered grim, "we're gonna keep an eye out for you guys there, too, yanno! then i'm gonna play lots, get pampered a ton, and eat lots of good food! nyahaha~!"

azul crossed his arms as he hummed, "hmm... i see. by using yuu-san as an excuse, he rid himself of the source of his annoyance in the process..."

jamil sighed as he commented, "our headmaster is a lost cause..."