✦ chapter one hundred thirty three.

ೃ༄ "my apologies

ೃ༄ "my apologies..."
✧──────✧

it was time for the night raven students to group themselves and tour around the city. azul crossed his arms as he looked at his group mates and called out to them, "alright... group members are me, angelfish, deuce-san, and epel-san."

"angelfish...? 'ya mean n/n?" whispered epel.

"let's have fun, ashengrotto-senpai!" cheered deuce. epel nodded in agreement as he asked, "where should we go?" azul eyed the two and questioned, "where are you hoping to go?"

deuce shrugged as he admitted, "i don't really know... i haven't travelled much..."

"me either... since we're here, something we can only do in the city of flowers, i guess?" remarked epel. f/n crossed her arms and hummed, "hmm... no one had a concrete plan, that's for certain."

"——and that's when i come in!" interrupted azul, "i did some research beforehand and came up with a plan."

"sounds totally like you," commented f/n.

"thank you, my dear. now, when it comes to trips, the first priority is the things you cannot see on the internet or in a book, experiences that involve your senses like your taste, smell, or even touch. the food, in particular, can be rooted in a place's environment. it is the most efficient way of learning about culture," said azul, "so, is that alright?"

"...a-ah..." trailed deuce whilst epel and f/n stayed silent. azul sighed as he asked the group once again, "...are you three alright? to summarize, we must check out the fine food that they have."

"alright! i was getting a little hungry," said deuce. "i agree as well!" added epel. f/n merely nodded at azul's suggestion as the octavinelle dorm head smiled, "great. i'm sure you all have the maps of the city of flowers from earlier. let's head towards the busiest area."

"yeah!!!"

"yeahhh..."

...

the group toured around the streets and stood nearby a bake shop called 'boulanger'. deuce looked around in awe as he exclaimed, "amazing! so this is the city of flowers!"

epel was also amazed, "what a wonderful city... it is located in shaftlands like harveston, but the cityscape is totally different." azul nodded as he replied, "perhaps it is because of the festival. it certainly is bustling."

f/n stood close next to azul as he held her hand, making sure she wouldn't be separated from the group due to the busy crowd. "yes, well... it is a wonderful city, as you say, epel," remarked f/n.

she suddenly felt another presence beside her, causing her to quickly turn her head to look at the person who stood a tad bit too close to her.

"fufu~ it's not just the festival. the city of flowers is full of life," spoke rollo as he smiled before looking down at f/n as if he hadn't alerted her with how close he was to her.