✦ chapter sixty eight.

ೃ༄ "have fun~"✧──────✧

ೃ༄ "have fun~"
✧──────✧

f/n, sebek, and lilia stood together as they listened to coach vargas ramble on about the event before officially starting it. they were grouped according to their roles and the three decided to stick together for the meantime, "all you bean sprouts are here. today is the day you all have been waiting for— happy beans day! did you eat your breakfast full of raw eggs? if you won't get proper nutrition, your muscles won't grow."

"now, let's explain the rules for all the new first years. don't get lost in gazing at my muscles or you'll miss it!" exclaimed vargas as the rest started mumbling amongst themselves, asking their dormmates if they have what they need while some voiced out their excitement.

"alright, we are now distributing field maps with supply points indicated, as well as... ten beans to each farmer and running boots to each monster. once you have received your items, please go to your designated starting point. the match will begin at nine. good luck, students!" cheered vargas as he distributed the maps and the said items to designated members.

"ah, it seems our starting points are different..." remarked lilia as he glanced at f/n's and sebek's maps. "yes, well... let us meet in the middle of the game, then." spoke f/n. "yes!!! let's have fun and bring victory to our team!!!" exclaimed sebek.

...

f/n arrived to the woods behind the campus. they have gotten to their starting point and got the supplies they need: the magical camouflage outfit, the capture net, and the field scanner. they walked around the area alone whilst scanning the place, in case there were any farmers in the vicinity.

and to their relief, there was a pair of farmers nearby. f/n snickered and disappeared from their place before teleporting behind the two. "you ought to pay attention to your surroundings," spoke f/n, causing the two to flinch before turning around and gripping onto their bean shooters tightly.

"kuh...! l/n!"

"...we got our bean shooter! we can bring her down!" exclaimed one of the farmers, though their tone had a hint of desperation. "oh? what a bold statement," remarked f/n. both of the farmers then aimed their shooters at f/n and started firing their beans at her, the latter flawlessly dodging them.

"my~ your aim is pretty bad," confessed f/n before standing in place as the two realized they've wasted their beans hitting nothing. "shit...! we're out of beans, man!" exclaimed the first farmer. "we're done for..." mumbled the second one.

"and you claim that you'll bring me down? you wish~ fufu, say your prayers~" cooed f/n before aiming the net at the two and capturing both of them. f/n giggled as she waved at them, "have fun at coach vargas' lessons~" the diasomnia student disappeared on their spot, causing the two eliminated farmers to groan.

"did we really have to be the first ones to be out...?"

"how unlucky for us... since l/n is part of the monster team..."