✦ chapter one hundred forty five.

ೃ༄ "you and i are the only ones who can truly control this world

ೃ༄ "you and i are the only ones who can truly control this world..."
✧──────✧

days have passed and f/n was seen sitting with malleus on the lounge. they were both occupied with their own tasks: f/n was reading and malleus was sipping on his tea in silence. they have not exchanged any words until their silence was cut short by lilia yelling out malleus' name.

"malleus!"

f/n paid it no mind as she continued with her reading, but malleus looked up from his cup and replied, "hm? oh, hello, lilia..." the diasomnia vice leader had a smile on his face as he sat beside malleus, "i would like to ask for your permission to use the diasomnia lounge for a personal event this saturday."

malleus blinked as he said, "...i don't mind, but... what for, exactly?"

"silver and the other diasomnia students wish to throw me a farewell party before i leave," responded lilia, which caught f/n's attention as she immediately placed the book down and listened to their conversation. "a farewell party...?" questioned malleus, causing lilia to hum.

"indeed, and we need your permission to use the lounge, no?" 

malleus hummed and added, "it is a party for you, but how come you are the one taking care of the preparations?" lilia chuckled and replied with a smirk, "they weren't quite sure how to go about the paperwork and whatnot. would you have refused if i appealed to you personally, dorm leader malleus?"

"hm, no... i would not dare to think of it," replied malleus, "will you be inviting students from other dorms?" lilia nodded, "certainly. classmates, clubmates, the staff... i might as well invite the whole school!"

"wow... what a grand celebration," commented f/n.

"n/n's right. the royals and nobles are involved... it will certainly be quite the gathering..." added malleus.

lilia laughed before taking out two envelopes and handing them to f/n and malleus, "yes, it is... here's a little something from me."

"what is it?" asked malleus.

"take a closer look," answered lilia. 

malleus went silent before taking out a letter from the envelope and reading the contents out loud, "to mister malleus draconia... you are cordially invited to attend lilia vanrouge's farewell party to be held at diasomnia dorm lounge this coming saturday from 7 pm onwards. personal note, guests are not required to bring gifts. come and join the fun."

his eyes suddenly lit up as he said, "an invitation...? for me...?" lilia smiled as he replied, "yes, for you. you will accept, won't you, malleus?" the dorm head went silent for a while before looking at lilia with a smile, "............of course. i will gratefully accept, lilia."

"wonderful! open yours, beastie!" cheered lilia as he looked at the silent l/n. 

f/n took out the letter and silently read its contents before nodding at him, "i'll see you at the party... i'll be on guard duty, anyway." lilia sighed as he lightly scolded the lady, "it's not for work, young lady! even sebek and silver are tasked to enjoy themselves for the day."