✧ personal story - sr lab coat.

✧──────✧

✧──────✧

✦ FILE NAME: F/N L/N

╰┈➤ SR-CARDS
╰┈➤ LAB COAT
╰┈➤ PERSONAL STORY

✧──────✧

✿ SR-CARD LAB COAT: PERSONAL STORY 1

a single alchemy book was tucked with one hand on f/n's chest as her free hand rested inside the lab coat's pocket. she had just finished her last alchemy class of the day as she walked out of the room and silently passed by the hallways of night raven college.

"classes are done for the day... it's time for me to help silver and sebek prepare for dinner," mumbled f/n to no one in particular.

"f/n-chan~"

"nevermind," whispered f/n as she turned around to meet with whoever dared to disturb her. her eyes landed on a familiar senior of heartslabyul, waving at her with a grin on his face.

"cater-senpai..." spoke f/n as she slightly bowed at him, "greetings."

"now, now! no need to be formal, sweetie. didn't i say you can just call me cater? or cay-kun, if you feel like it!" responded cater, "are you free for the day?"

"i always have a full schedule... why? do you need something?" asked f/n.

"ah... you're busy? what a shame. i wanted to ask if you could come with me to mostro lounge. they have a new menu and i wanted to try it out!" replied cater. f/n blinked as she tilted her head and questioned, "what about trey? can he not come with you?"

"trey-kun's busy~ he's preparing for this weekend's unbirthday party," responded cater. "mhm... so, why are you not helping out with the preparations of your unbirthday party?" asked f/n.

"no questions asked! so, do you want to come or not?" asked cater as he grinned.

"i don't think i-"

"great! let's go!" exclaimed cater as he intertwined his hands with f/n's and ran towards the hall of mirrors.

"wait! i did not say i could go!"

- next part.