✦ chapter twenty five.

ೃ༄ "fufu

ೃ༄ "fufu... you're so mean, lilia~"
✧──────✧

"that'll be all for today. start doing your cooldown exercises and you can leave after you finish."

the joint p.e. class had ended and it was time for lunch. f/n stood beside sebek and did their individual stretches together as deuce and jack stood beside them, doing their own stretches and drinking their water. sebek let out a relieved sigh as he did his last stretch, "whew! all done stretching. shall we head back?" f/n nodded before grabbing their bottle of water and chugging down their drink. "come on, why do we need to do p.e. before noon anyway? even though it'd be so much better to do it after lunch," commented jack as he, deuce, sebek, and f/n started walking out of the track field.

"wouldn’t that hurt your stomach? since we do running marathons," replied deuce. sebek shook his head and said, "no, jack is right. if you exercise without eating anything, you will gradually lose weight starting from the muscles." deuce nodded in understanding before responding, "now that i think about it, i've heard that before, but i've never been conscious about it..." jack glanced at deuce as he remarked, "it's best to think about the time and quality of your meal as it affects its effectiveness." deuce blinked in response as he asked, "effectiveness? like, muscle building effectiveness?"

jack nodded and said, "it can make a huge difference." sebek hummed in agreement as he added, "i've also incorporated nutrition in my training, but i'm self-taught in that area. i want to be able to do whatever i can to help the young mas— malleus." f/n peeked at sebek before glancing at their intertwined hands and continued walking while listening to their conversation. jack and deuce noticed they were holding hands, but did not bother to mention anything about it.

"...really? i never thought there'd be much of a difference when it comes to food, but taking a look at you two, i'm definitely convinced. i'll try being conscious about it after today's lunch," replied deuce. jack nodded with a proud smile, "good idea. well, too bad there's no food to change your physique all at once, so you have to maintain it.

"actually, there is!"

the three looked at sebek with questioning gazes as deuce asked, "does such food really exist? wouldn't that be a magical drug?" f/n nodded and replied, "definitely more of a magical drug rather than an actual food." sebek looked at f/n with a ghastly gaze and said, "n/n?! i expected these humans to not know about it, but you too?! lilia-sama taught me about it, you were there too!" f/n raised her brows before stifling a laugh, "ah, i see." his forehead furrowed as he spoke, "what are you laughing at, n/n? anyway, i've eaten it everyday and in just three days, i bulked up 0.2kg while my body fat percentage decreased by 0.3%!"

"that's just an error in your bathroom scale," remarked jack. sebek was stunned at jack's reply and said, "doubting lilia-sama's teachings is unforgivable, jack! i'll show you guys just how wonderful the menu that lilia-sama invented is! let's go to the cafeteria!" sebek immediately ran while holding f/n's hand, leaving the two behind.