✦ chapter one hundred eleven.

ೃ༄ "i love you

ೃ༄ "i love you..."
✧──────✧

hours have passed and f/n finally arrived at s.t.y.x. they walked down the now-peaceful hallways that were full of dangers hours ago. the diasomnia student stood before the command room's door as she swiped her id, allowing her entry. 

as soon as the door opened, her eyes landed on the deputy director sitting down while wearing his lab coat and tinkering with certain objects. f/n leaned on the wall with her arms crossed as she watched him work silently.

minutes later, idia glanced in her direction and shrieked upon seeing her, "eek—! f/n... you're back..."

f/n smiled as she replied, "mhm... been here for a while, seems you're too busy to notice my entry. what are you working on?"

"ah... just checking on the system," replied idia.

f/n sat beside him as she spoke, "...did you check your uniform's pockets?"

"hm? no, why?" asked idia.

"i placed something inside... you might want to check," responded f/n.

idia stood and placed his hands in his pockets and brought out a memory card, "what...?" he then turned to look at the smiling f/n before he spoke, "how...?"

"i found it along with the rocks that grim coughed out," responded f/n, "i grabbed it and placed it in your pocket, but you haven't noticed it."

idia smiled as he said, "then... maybe i can..."

...

a day or two has passed as f/n entered the command room once again and discovered idia tinkering with certain materials. the diasomnia student then sat on her seat and watched idia work silently.

"alright," spoke idia as he let out a sigh and placed a screwdriver on the table. f/n placed an elbow on the table as she rested her cheek on her palm.

"this might work," said idia, "hopefully... haaa... the magical memory card installed in ortho was in the phantom that day. this should have all of ortho's memories and a.i. program data stored in it, but... if i use this memory card and run away again..."

"no need to worry, idia... everything will be fine," spoke f/n as her eyes landed on ortho.

idia sighed as he said, "alright... take it easy... the program wasn't buggy..." idia then hovered his hand over and activated his magic. f/n watched silently as ortho started to speak.

"energy recharge rate: 100%. starting the magic reactor... power stable."

"great," spoke idia, "keep it up..."

"start reading memory card... 54% ... 83% ... reading complete."

idia and f/n stayed silent as they waited for ortho to function. both hearts were beating fast as they hoped for success.