✧ 100th chapter special - q & a.

✧──────✧

✧──────✧

FILENAME: ❝DÉVOUEMENT❞ ; TWST.

╰┈➤ CHAPTERS LIST
           ╰┈➤ SPECIALS
           ╰┈➤ 100TH CHAPTER SPECIAL

✧──────✧

hello, everyone. author here. if you have made it this far, congrats and thank you! we are nowhere near finished, by the way. however, i paused ignihyde's arc for the personal stories of mc and this 100th chapter. now, any questions you may have and have asked are all answered below!

if you have any more questions, let me know.

thank you for sticking around and reading this book. your comments are entertaining, i must say.

✧──────✧

- general questions.

✧ WHO IS MC INSPIRED BY?

╰┈➤ a little bit of raiden shogun (and a tiny bit of ciel phantomhive), but entirely myself.

✧ WHY ARE MC'S PARENTS NAMED VINCENT AND RACHEL?

╰┈➤ black butler reference. i hope someone picked that up.

✧ WHAT MADE YOU WRITE THIS STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE?

╰┈➤ a great time to mention that i have read a lot of twst books and they are all amazing, but one book stood out to me the most and basically inspired and motivated me to create this. it's called 'esperance' by @/-rosehearts.

✧ WHY WAS MC SORTED TO DIASOMNIA?

╰┈➤ plot purposes and all of her "acquaintances" or friends are in diasomnia. also, i like diasomnia, so i went with that.

✧ ASIDE FROM THE FOUR DIASOMNIA STUDENTS, WHO ELSE KNEW MC OUTSIDE NRC AND VICE VERSA?

╰┈➤ leona knew mc outside nrc, but not to the point that he knows her personally. he and mc have just been acquainted before.

riddle and idia knew mc outside nrc as well, but they knew her personally and have been acquainted several times. (tho that doesn't mean they knew of her real species or what happened to her childhood friend ((miles)) or whatnot)

everyone else has heard of mc at least once. i mean, being the military officer of briar valley made her gain a reputation.

mc knew leona, riddle, and idia outside nrc. mc also knew azul and vil, but they were not acquainted up until they attended the academy.

✧ ARE IDIA AND MC CHILDHOOD FRIENDS?

╰┈➤ kind of? mc was involved with the shrouds ever since styx was established. she was heavily involved in their personal life too, so i guess they are.