✦ chapter one hundred thirteen.

ೃ༄ "let me be!"✧──────✧

ೃ༄ "let me be!"
✧──────✧

still in diasomnia's lounge, f/n sat silently beside malleus as lilia let out a relieved sigh. "dear me, i'm glad the mess of the guardian of the underworld invasion has subsided."

"yes," agreed silver, "the maintenance of the field and stables has been completed and we, the equestrian club, have been able to resume activities. it seems that riddle, whose hair has turned white, has recovered safely. he also showed up in club activities today."

"ah," spoke lilia as he looked at f/n, "about your blot examination?"

f/n hummed and replied, "he found traces of his curse on me... we weren't able to identify what is going on, but i guess i am able to burn away my blot which retaliates the effects of my curse. not sure how long this lasts, though, since the traces of his curse on me is around 15% only."

sebek, silver, and lilia eyed f/n for a while before lilia spoke, "i see... well, either way, i'm glad your blot accumulation is not as severe. it's a little worrisome that no matter how much you use your magic, we barely see any blot. what happened back there?"

f/n was silent for a while as she thought of the perfect response and which details she should leave out. lilia noticed what she was doing and said, "don't try to leave out any details. i heard from the fresh faces that you were really worried about shroud."

the diasomnia first year sighed and said, "i mean... of course, i would be worried. he fell into overblot... in the end, everything went fine. we had our closure."

"we?" asked lilia.

"...i saw miles," replied f/n, "we talked for a short time... anyway, everything is settled now."

"mhm," hummed sebek, "and thanks to young master malleus, everything has been settled safely! all students should bow in front of him and thank him!!!!"

silver sighed as he scolded the first year, "sebek, lower your voice a little. it disturbs master malleus' ears."

f/n smiled a little as she watched their interaction, a soft sigh of relief escaping their lips. 'huh... it feels so good to be back... diasomnia's like home to me now,' thought f/n.

however, malleus was silent during the whole conversation, causing f/n and lilia to turn and look at him. malleus' eyes were staring off into space as he placed a hand on his chin, indicating that he was deeply thinking about something.

silver and sebek noticed his silence as silver called out to him, "malleus-sama...?"

malleus snapped out of his thoughts as he looked at silver and spoke, "hm...? oh, that's right..."

"what's wrong? you're zoned out," said lilia.

"are you feeling okay, mal?" asked f/n as she placed the back of her hand on his forehead, checking if his temperature is higher than usual.