✦ chapter seventy three.

"you will be the only one

"you will be the only one..."
✧──────✧

f/n, crowley, and the rest stood outside the mystery shop as the diasomnia first yeae and headmaster sighed in disappointment. "to think that the tall height group would be defeated this easily..." mumbled crowley.

"did you see that?! floyd got slapped by the ghost as soon as he opened his mouth! as i said, i think it's wrong to choose a marriage partner based only on their height!" remarked riddle with a smug grin.

"ahahaha! trey-senpai's song was so bad~!" spoke ace, "way too ordinary! it's the best. ahaha!"

"hey!" scolded deuce, "stop it, ace. it's rude to clover-senpai... pfft... i can't... now that i remember, i can't help but laugh... haha!"

"aah, vil! the autumn leaves mark on your cheeks! how hurtful... how dare they damage his beauty, i can't take it..." spoke rook in a somber tone.

epel glanced at his gloomy senior and said, "y-you're right... vil-senpai's face when got rejected...! pfft!"

yuu sighed and said, "this is not a laughing matter..." f/n and crowley nodded in agreement as f/n spoke, "as yuu said! we are not playing around, everyone. idia's life is in potential danger."

"it is as miss f/n said... aah... what should we do next..." mumbled crowley as he placed a finger on his chin.

"you don't have to worry!!!"

f/n, crowley, and yuu turned their heads towards the direction of the voice as azul added, "i'm sorry for our jade and floyd. good grief, they sure don't understand a woman."

azul had his eyes on f/n as he spoke, "leave it to me, azul ashengrotto. i will be the one to put the ring of disconnection to her." azul winked at f/n and whispered, "this could also be my chance to impress you, my lady."

"no, no! you should ask me about how to approach cute girls!" exclaimed cater. ace and deuce glanced at cater with their brows raised as ace said, "huh? ...you can't even approach our n/n."

"acey, n/n is a different case!" argued cater. "you're quite excited, diamond-senpai..." remarked deuce. "'cause i'm full of confidence~ 🎶" cooed cater, "you come too, deuce-chan! it'll be merrier with more people!"

"m-m-me?!" stuttered deuce. "eeh? don't tell me you're planning to abandon trey-senpai just like that?" questioned ace.

"abandon?! i-i don't mean anything like that!" replied deuce. "then go~ trey-senpai's waiting for your rescue," responded ace.

"...you're right. an upperclassman's owe should be dealt by us underclassmen," mumbled deuce. "right, right! let us see the best propose!" cheered ace.

"okay... diamond-senpai! let's go to the wedding hall!" exclaimed deuce. "deuce-chan... you're totally being played by ace-chan~" mumbled cater.