11

The group walked out of the castle to Hagrid's.
" This is horrible what their doing to Buckbeak." Hermione said.
" It just got worse." Ron pointed.
Draco, Crabbe, and Theo were spying on Hagrid's but.
" I'm going to destroy that kid." Kai said as her and Hermione made an advance towards him.
" Oh come to see the show?" Draco asked.

" You, you foul evil little cockroach." Hermione pushed her wand to his neck.
" No, Hermione he's not worth it." Ron told her.
" Shut the hell up Ron. Beat his ass Hermione." Kai encouraged her.
After a second, Hermione lowered her wand. Draco who was crying started laughing. Hermione turned back around and punch him.

Kai started laughing probably harder than she's ever laughed before. She didn't even see Draco and his friends run off, she was too busy wiping her tears.
" Best moment of my life, I swear to god." Kai shook her head.
" That felt good." Hermione said.
" Not good, bloody brilliant." Ron told her.

They started walking down to Hagrid's hut again and Kai put her arm around Hermione.
" That was a good punch, but next time you feel like socking fuckers in the face, put your fist like this." Kai showed her the proper form with her free hand.
" Good to know. How do you know that?" Hermione asked.
" I'll tell you one day." Kai said vaguely before walking ahead of her.

They made their way into Hagrid's hut and started drinking tea that he prepared for them.
Harry and Hagrid were looking out at Buckbeak.
" Why don't you just set him free?" Harry asked.
" They'd know it was me. Then Dumbledore would get in trouble. Great man Dumbledore, great man. He's coming down here, ya know. Says he wants to be with me when-" Hagrid trialed off.

" We'll stay with you too Hagrid." Hermione told him.
" You will do no such thing. You think I want you seeing something like that? No, just drink your tea and be off. Oh before you go-here you go Ron." Hagrid reached behind him and pulled out Scabbors.
" Scabbors!" Ron cheered as he took him.
" You got to keep a better eye on your pets Ron." Hagrid told him.

" I guess this means you owe someone an apology." Hermione crossed her arms.
" Right, next time I see Crookshanks I'll tell him." Ron told her.
" I meant me." Hermione said.
" Yeah, that was a asshole thing to say." Kai nodded.
Suddenly a vase broke. Then Harry was hit in the head by a little stone. He rubbed his head and looked out the window.

" Hagrid there here." Harry told him.
" Oh I didn't realize how late it was. If they see you out this late you'll get in trouble. Especially our Harry-go, go." Hagrid rushed them out.
The four of them rushed out the back door just as the Minister, the executioner, and Dumbledore walked out. They hid behind some large pumpkins.

Kai looked down at the pumpkins and knocked on one.
" These pumpkins look fake as fuck." Kai said mostly to herself.

Suddenly she felt like something was behind her and turned around.
" What? What's wrong?" Harry asked.
" Nothing, I though I saw-no, it's fine. Forget about it." Kai turned back around.
They made a run for it again and made it to the top of the hill. The executioner walked out and to Buckbeak.
" I can't watch." Kai turned away.
A second later she heard the blade swing and a chop. She hung her head, it wasn't fair.

" Ow! Scabbors bit me!" Ron dropped his rat.
" Ron your rat is thick as a brick." Kai told him.
Ron gave her a scowl but then he noticed Scabbors was running off.
" Scabbors! Wait!" Ron started running after him.
Kai, Harry, and Hermione ran after him. After a minute they saw Ron sitting holding Scabbers next to a huge tree.

" Harry you realize what tree that is." Hermione said.
" That's not good." Harry said.
" What tree is it?" Kai asked.
Her question would go unanswered because Ron started screaming and pointing behind them. They turned and saw a big black dog growling at them. He started running to them and Kai tackled Harry down and out of the way. But to their surprise he jumped right over them and to Ron.

He grabbed Ron by the leg and started dragging him into a hole in the tree.
" Shit." Kai got up and ran after them, as did Harry and Hermione.
Ron was pulled down and Kai went to follow but a branch of the tree hit them and made them fly back.
" Great now even the trees at this school are magic." Kai huffed.

They stood up and started dodging the tree branches flying towards them. Kai made it all they way to the hole but when she looked back she sighed in disappointment. Harry had lost his glasses and was getting beat up by a tree. While Hermione was screaming as she swing around by the tree.
" This is why I only work with professionals." Kai sighed before running back to save them.

Kai ducked as a branch fell at her and grabbed Harry's glasses. She placed them back on his face then pushed him away just as a branch slammed down where he just was.
" Go! I got Hermione!" Kai shouted to him.
Harry nodded and made his way to the hole. Kai waited till Hermione came around and held her hand out. Hermione grabbed it and Kai joined her on the tree branch.

" Trust me yeah?" Kai asked.
Hermione nodded. They swung around and Kai grabbed Hermione and threw her off. Hermione screamed as she slide into the hole. Kai swung around one more time before she jumped off and slide into the hole as well.

Kai slide in still on her feet and saw Hermione on top of Harry.
" This is no time for a nap guys, we've got work to do." Kai told them as she walked past them and into a shack.
" We're in the shrieking shack." Hermione said as her and Harry joined her.
" I swear if that dog turns out to be a ghost I'm going to kill myself." Kai said as she made her way to the stairs.

" Where's Ron?" Harry asked.
As if on queue, they heard Ron scream from upstairs.
" Found him." Kai said before she started up the stairs.