99

After successfully breaking Alexei out of prison the former and not so former Russian spies landed in the middle of the countryside. Kai had yet to speak to Alexei, pretending to be busy flying the jet.
             "Hey, uh thank you for taking the reins back there, I was uh a little nervous." Yelena told Kai.
              "No problem, I've been in uh very similar situations before." Kai said.
              "You should have brought the Avengers super jet." Alexei said as they all got out of the jet.

    Nat and Kai exchanged a look before walking off with Yelena joining them.
               "I swear if I hear one more word from him, I will kick him in the face." Yelena said.
               "He's the worst." Nat said softly.
               "Natasha, Natasha wait I need to ask you something." Alexei called to her.
Kai and Yelena continued walking as Nat waited for him.
               "I know he's an asshole but why aren't you talking to him?" Yelena asked.
               "I've heard Nat's whole life story. I'm one of the rare few who know everything that she's been through and he's a big part of why her life was so difficult. It's hard to be polite when you know all the terrible stuff someone has done to a person you love." Kai explained.
              "I understand." Yelena nodded.

             "You haven't seen either of us in twenty years and your asking about yourself?" Nat yelled, causing Yelena and Kai to turn around.
              "What is with this tension? Did I do something wrong?" Alexei asked.
              "Is that a serious question?" Yelena looked at him.
              "I only ever loved you girls. I did my best to make sure you would succeed to achieve your fullest potential, and everything worked out." Alexei told them.
              "Everything worked out?" Nat asked.
              "Yes. For you and your little clone over there yes! We accomplished our mission in Ohio. Yelena you went on to become the greatest child assassin the world has ever known. No one can match your efficiency, your ruthlessness. And Natasha, not just a spy, not just toppling regimes, destroying empires from within, but an Avenger. You both have killed so many people. You too, little bird, my granddaughter, with the magic brain! I couldn't be more proud of you." Alexei said.
          "Nah, don't put me in this shit show." Kai shook her head.
           "Come on." Nat wrapped her arms around Kai's shoulders and started moving them away.

     They came up on a house with pig pens and of course pigs. Oh and a women, Melina holding a gun. They stopped at a fence and looked at her.
           "Honey, we're home." Alexei said.
  Melina didn't say a word and lead them to her home.
          "Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home. Let's have a drink." Melina sighed.
   Kai and Nat walked through the house.
           "Hey, stay close to me." Nat whispered to Kai.
           "Stuck like glue." Kai nodded.
  To say Nat was worried would be an understatement. She was down right terrified. She couldn't trust Melina or Alexei and couldn't believe that they wouldn't jump at the chance of returning Kai to Dreykov at any given moment.

  Kai and Yelena sat down at a table as Nat for them some water.
             "Any booby traps around here? Anything we need to know about?" Nat asked.
             "I didn't raise my girls to fail into traps." Melina said.
             "You didn't raise us at all." Nat told her.
             "Well maybe so, but if you got soft it wasn't on my watch." Melina said.

       Suddenly Alexei walked out in his Red Guardian uniform.
               "It still fits." Alexei smiled.
              "I never washed it once." Melina clapped for him.
              "Oh my god." Yelena poured her some whiskey then poured some in Kai's glass.
Kia looked at her ready to question but was best to the punch.
              "You're going to need it if you want to survive both of them." Yelena told her.