Authors Note

Hi everyone! I'm waveylays the author of this story as the title of this chapter suggest. I just wanted to come on here and say a quick a hi and introduce myself to those of you that don't know me.

First thing first. Let me plug my other stories real quick. I have three stories out. I have Time Capsule that is currently on-going. And yeah...it's been on going without up dates for a good minute now. But it will be finished-eventually.

But let's focus on my finished stories. I have to start with my pride and joy, my beautiful, Liliah Rogers. Liliah Rogers is another Harry Potter x Marvel story. I guess those are my kinda thing now, but hey I love em. If you have read Liliah and are now reading this I want to tell you that yes the two stories have similarities, BUT they are NOT the same story. They have very different OC's and they have very different relationships with the other characters in the story.

My other story is the first story I ever wrote called Wicked Lestrange. That one is just a Harry Potter fan fiction. The early chapters are hard for me to personally read because their not great. But others have loved it, so maybe you will too. If not I totally understand.

Wicked Lestrange is a LOT shorter than Liliah Rogers is. Just a little more information if you decide to cheek those two out.

Now onto this story, Kai Romanoff. This story only has one love interest. And you guessed it, it's Harry Potter. In my stories I do like to reveal information little by little. So if anything doesn't make sense now, it will later, I promise.

Lastly, if anyone would like to know the timeline for this story-like movie wise-let me know. I won't put it now, so in case anyone doesn't want to know I'm not spoiling anything for them. Other than that-I think I'm done.

Okay, thanks for reading, voting and commenting. Writing is my favorite thing to do, but my absolute favorite thing in the world is seeing other people enjoy my work. And you all allow me to do just that. So yeah thanks my loves.

Enjoy Kai Romanoff <333