38

The students, teaches and families were all in the stands cheering as the champions walked out.
" Silence! Earlier today Professor Moody planted the Tri-Wizard Cup somewhere deep in the maze. Only he knows where it is. Whoever is the first to retrieve it will be the Tri-Wizard Champion. The first to enter the Maze will be Mister Diggory, Mister Potter and Miss Romanoff being in the lead. Then Mister Krum, followed by Miss Delacour. If any student wishes to be removed from the maze all they need do is shoot red sparks into the air." Dumbledore explained.

Cheering erupted again.
" Champions gather around. Inside the maze you will not face dragons or any magical creatures. Take care, because I'm the maze people change. Find the cup if you can but be ware you might lose yourself on the way." Dumbledore told them.
Kai stood there dumbfounded. Why was there always some kinda damn riddle.

Harry, Kai and Cedric stood by an entrance. The canon went off signaling that they could enter. Harry grabbed Kai's hand and interlocked their fingers.
" Together." Harry said.
" Together." Kai nodded.
They walked in the maze. They both turned to see the shrubbery closing behind them. They saw Moody point to the left.

They turned away and started walking around the maze.
" Ya know I like this task. It's simple. It's like a corn maze." Kai said.
" You're not even a little nervous?" Harry asked.
" No? It's just shrubbery and fog. This is nature Harry. It's a special kind of magic. The kind of magic I totally rock with." Kai told him.
" Well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." Harry chuckled.

" They have a corn maze in Iowa, where Clint lives. Laura always claims it's her favorite place to go on dates with Clint. We could go there, during the summer. I could send you a plane ticket and you could come visit." Kai suggested.
" That actually sounds very lovely." Harry told her.
Kai smiled at him but it soon dropped as they heard an scream. They both turned around towards the sound.

" That sounded like Fleur." Kai said before rushing off the direction they heard the scream.
Harry right behind her as they looked for her. Kai had her wand lit up as she searched the ground through the fog. Suddenly Harry pushed her back against the wall. Viktor appeared shining his wand at them. His eyes were grey and cloudy. He stayed like that for a second before walking off.

" What the fuck-" Kai started.
" He's enchanted." Harry told her.
They heard a whimper and Kai saw Fleur being pulled into the maze. She rushed over to her and pulled her dagger out. She grabbed Fleur's hand and started pulling her out while cutting her lose with her other hand. Harry sent up red sparks and helped Kai pull Fleur out of the maze wall and back into the small clearing.

" Should we wait with her?" Kai asked.
" No, we have to keep going. They'll be here in a minute. Come on." Harry told her as he helped her up.
They started walking through the maze again. A whirling sound caught their attention. A huge gust off wind started blowing at them. They started running but then the walls started closing in on them.

" Through here, jump." Harry told her jumping through a hole.
Kai followed after him, barely making it. They both landed on their asses and watched the shrubbery completely close up.
" Are you alright?" Harry asked as they stood.
" Yeah, I'm good. Are you okay?" Kai asked.
" Yeah." Harry nodded.

Kai dusted herself off and Harry looked down the path.
" Kai look." Harry said.
Kai turned and saw the cup glowing in the distance. Before they could go get it Krum appeared behind them shouting a spell.
" Get down!" Cedric shouted.
Kai pulled Harry down as they shout spells back and forth. Cedric ended up shooting Viktor back. He ran towards him and kicked his wand away and Harry and Kai stood.

Cedric went to hex Viktor but Harry stopped him.
" Cedric stop he's enchanted!" Harry told him turning to take away his wand.
" Get off me!" Cedric pushed him off.
They both saw the cup and started running off.
" Why the fuck y'all runnin'?" Kai asked still standing her place.